Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo Conversion: Something I noticed.

Kratos

Hey, fellas. I'm not too keen on where to post this at the given moment, as it could be considered a bug, it could be considered Feedback, and it could be considered General Discussion. If A Moderator sees an issue on where this is posted, feel free to move it at any given time.

When the Fusion Core system came into place, way back when, there were Rank 10 Fusion Cores. These became known as "Ancient Fusion Cores" later down the line. With the Endo Conversion, the Collector cores have been turned into Endo as well as basic Cores. Now if you were anything like me, you had probably joined after the Ancient Fusion cores were no longer really a "Thing". So you (Possibly, I do not speak for all) took it upon yourself to buy these cores, knowing the rarity of seeing them, let alone someone even SELLING one, for Platinum through the Trade Channel.

I know I may get the "DE can make any change they want to the game they want to" or the ever-present: "Too bad. You lost out.", but I want to hear your thoughts on this. I may very well be speaking to a small section of the community here that remembers said subject, but there has to be at least a few out there that remember.

-RetroRender

-Edit: Well, this post means absolutely nothing. My inventory glitched out, and didn't display them there. Looks like a one-off event, then.

Edited by RetroRender
Found them. Didn't display for some reason.

Just now, Mover-NeRo said:

If you are talking about Legendary Cores then they stay as they are. They are not converted to Endo.

He's taking about Ancient Cores which predated legendary cores. They were just worth 10 bronze ones, and were used by many to con others into thinking they were Legendary cores as they looked the same.

So not missing the things.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)I420t said:

I believe Reb said on the latest second stream the legendary and ancient cores would not be converted.

I do not see my Ancient Fusion Cores in my inventory anywhere. I believe they were taken with the conversion. I happened to notice this tonight as I was checking my Endo amount.

Edit: I'll check back tomorrow and see if they happen to be there. It could just be Warframe screwing around again.

Edited by RetroRender

1 minute ago, (PS4)I420t said:

Yes I'm not 100% sure just something they were discussing on the second stream.  They could have changed their stance on the subject.  Maybe contact support and try to get them back.  Couldn't hurt.

Updated first post: Inventory glitched out and never displayed them. Happens once in a blue moon. I needed to go back to my Orbiter to see them again.