Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FINAL FANTASY KINGSGLAIVE

Deidaku

1 hour ago, Ibro156 said:

Quick question; is it noob friendly?

< Final Fantasy Noobie

Well yeah each FF is its own basically and it's a prequel to the upcoming FF XV. So i'd say noob friendly.

I'd advise you to watch it just for the action scences ( teleporting with swords) x)

tumblr_o4vxtnDZSp1uetr35o7_540.gif

Edited by Deidaku

11 minutes ago, Deidaku said:

Well yeah each FF is its own basically and it's a prequel to the upcoming FF XV. So i'd say noob friendly.

I'd advise you to watch it just for the action scences ( teleporting with swords) x)

tumblr_o4vxtnDZSp1uetr35o7_540.gif

I'll check it out when I can :)

7 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

loved it. the dub is pretty good imo. i think XV has the potential to be the best FF in a while. from what i got of the demo, the combat is really fun, similar to kindom heart's combat in a way. kinda sad it got delayed (was originally going to launch on my bday) but if it means better quality i'm all for it.

I'm honestly happy it got delayed. The original release date came within 2 other games releasing in the same 10 day time span

First it was SMT IV Final, then Destiny: Rise of Iron and then FFXV.

Luckily, now I have 2 choices for that time span (Sorry Destiny, but I'm stickin' with what's best)

15 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

I'm honestly happy it got delayed. The original release date came within 2 other games releasing in the same 10 day time span

First it was SMT IV Final, then Destiny: Rise of Iron and then FFXV.

Luckily, now I have 2 choices for that time span (Sorry Destiny, but I'm stickin' with what's best)

i was only saddened by it cause it fell on my birthday. i did say i was down for a delay if it meant better quality in the product. but yea, i've given up on destiny. also never been a fan of the SMT games outside of persona. 

18 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Watched it. Loved it. Loved Nyx.

Now Im forced to play a game with S#&amp;&#036;y teenager. Wish I could play Nyx.

wouldn't make sense playing as nyx since he's dead.....although a side game of kingsglaive would be epic. like the forming of kingsglaive and their battles up til pretty much the ending of the movie would be amazing

2 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

wouldn't make sense playing as nyx since he's dead.....although a side game of kingsglaive would be epic. like the forming of kingsglaive and their battles up til pretty much the ending of the movie would be amazing

I know hes ded, but I wish he wasn't. But hey he didn't realy die on screen, so perhaps he'll appear in da game? :)

9 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

he might when noctus uses the ring. would be cool. but a side game following nyx would be the best.

Agree. After what he pulled off in his final moments, he would be completely wasted as Noctus's Lackey

11 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

but the game could go in detail since the coup kinda happened out of nowhere, the "resistance" didn't get much screen time, and they didn't really show what happened to the surviving kings glaive after the airship scene.

Ask the writers over twitter :)