Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi G1 Relix Bugged?

Valthryn

^ I've run 7 radiant shares today with no Galatine Prime blueprint. Every person in my radiant share parties has had the same story of running ~5 radiant shares with no Galatine Prime BP. Is this a bug, is the drop rate deliberately lower than other Axi relics, or is every person I've come into contact with today just as unlucky as I am? Needless to say it pisses me off when I work all day farming relics and traces to end up with nothing. The fact that nobody I've come into contact with today has gotten a Galatine Prime BP leaves me feeling cheated, as I'm suspicious of the drop rate for this thing. Assuming that the information I have is correct, and each radiant relic has a 10% chance to drop a rare part, that means I rolled that 10% chance 28 times in my 7 radiant share runs and still I have nothing. The chances of that happening are pretty abysmal, hence why I feel cheated.

Edited by Daggerpaw1

It's normal

When i did a radiant run we had 3 players with the BP, but i did have my share of runs for the Tigris BP that didn't bring the results i wanted.

It's random, the % are the same, no changes have been made, now you can remove the tinfoil hat.

Radiant keys Relics have a 10% chance for rare.

Running 7 Radiants has about a 50/50 chance of getting at least 1 rare drop. And no, 2 sets of 7 does not make 100%.

Edit: If 4xRadiant squads, 7 runs, then 95% chance. You can still fail a 95. Also, double-check yer squads, make sure everyone's being honest.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

16 minutes ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

So, in a typical A****** fashion as is typical of the forums, you chose option C: I'm unlucky. Is anyone on these forums not an A******? Usually in MMO's the answer is no.

I get that that wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, but they're right.

26 minutes ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

I rolled that 10% chance 28 times in my 7 radiant share runs and still I have nothing. The chances of that happening are pretty abysmal, hence why I feel cheated.

The chances are actually 0.928=0.0523.  Failing 28 times when your chance at failure is 90% is a roughly 5% chance.  Now consider how many people play this game and realise it will happen to someone eventually.

29 minutes ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

is every person I've come into contact with today just as unlucky as I am?

Are you talking to anybody outside of Axi G1 groups?  If the only people you talk to are people who are also trying to get the rare reward from an Axi G1 then I'd guess they are all as unlucky as you and that is why they are still joining Axi G1 groups.  I'd be surprised if you met someone who was still joining those groups despite already having the Galatine Prime Blueprint.