Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania and Overall Impressions

kevkild

Titania and Overall Impressions

Never really done one of these before, but I am not here to hate on the frame, at least look for improvements that it should get.

At first impressions, I seriously thought this would be “Omg, an Archwing ripoff, Titania everywhere. Just going to level this to 30 and be done with it.” But that is not the case, and I have played this game for over 1700+ hours doing a lot in Warframe. Frankly I enjoy this frame specifically for her 4th ability. Yeah, I am surprised too, but after 6 Forma, she is fun. Disclaimer; I did not watch any Prime time or DevStreams before the release of Titania, so I have no idea what she was before release.

First Ability; Spellbind.

Getting the first ability is pretty underwhelming, but oh well. Without range this ability is quite useless. Without range, the short cast range and ability radius, nothing is going to get CC’d. The nice thing I like is by pressing one enemy, it can affect many in one area. Problem with this is it is very slow to cast, without a buff to casting speed or Natural Talent; you may as well take a different CC frame like a Vauban, since they are comparably the same speed. You can cast it on yourself or others for immunity to status effects. But most would prefer a damage buff or a Frost…

Suggestions to fix= Buff casting speed or increase base range and radius.

Second Ability; Tribute.

This one is pretty neat, almost like a Kavat buff that requires work… yay. Again this is super short, without range it is pretty useless and dangerous. It’s not bad to absorb what your enemies have for benefits, but it is too slow while you are being shot at many others. Since this is not Spellbind where it affects an area, it only affects one target. Meanwhile you have a chance to get 1 out of the 4 buffs, where 2 of them are actually nice. Dust and Thorns is nice to help other players stay alive longer. Entangle and Full Moon buffs really don’t help Titania or others, especially when Titania is in her 4th ability.

Suggestions to fix = Buff casting speed (So she doesn’t die immediately), or increase the cast radius like Spellbind so it gets more than one target. Also, more enemies should grant Dust/Thorns as a buff, the other 2 are too random and frustrating to get. Or change them to damage buff for allies, etc.

Third Ability; Latern.

This is where Titania can have much better CC. Without range this ability is the worst. If you tag one enemy, it will attract the rest. Duration and Range will lock an area quite effectivity. Problem I keep finding is that it requires line of sight as well, which takes enclosed areas useless. So why can Spellbind go through walls but Latern can’t? I have no idea dood, but get a Nova if you want slower enemies that properly explode.

Suggestions to fix = Buff cast speed, or allow for non-line of sight for ability.

Fourth Ability; Razorwing.

Horray, her best offensive ability! It is fast, just like Itzal, and has 6 little Razorfly drones to help you. Without these guys distracting and damaging the enemies, you would die fast. You do get 50% ‘evasion’ while in Razorwing, but don’t take it for granted. Watch your Razorfly count otherwise enemies will target you. Even with 50% Dust stacks, you can still get shot in Razorwing mode. I do like the fact how her weapons scale off Primary and Melee mods, but it still feels underwhelming as an archwing or end game weapon. But it is very strong when modded for power strength, which makes the frame fun.

I’m not sure what the deal is with everyone complaining about her movement because if you press Shift (The toggle to sprint), she is fast and on-par with others who can bullet-jump. The movement and flying is great, just like what Zephyr should have been. After playing this game for so long, I do love the drive-by shooting, just like them old-arcades. Just remember to toggle Sprint again after aiming down the sights with right mouse click, then you are fast again.

The problem I have that should be addressed immediately is doors and ceilings/floors. If you are not host, and you are in Razorwing mode, you will constantly hit them before they open in time. Doors need to open faster or see if you coming before it is too late. Otherwise you are taking free damage thanks to Archwing mechanics.

The second issue is the ceilings and floors. Since many maps have low ceilings and high floors, when you fall off, you lose your buffs and you are very vulnerable to enemy fire. At least change this where we have more mobility/freedom or let us keep buffs. This is a problem with Warframe in the past too with other frames, especially parkour 2.0.

The melee portion in Razorwing is pretty good, but likes to prioritize turrets and sentries. Since they are an object, you could damage yourself because of Archwing mechanics again. So melee isn’t my favorite since you can blow yourself up faster with self-damage.

The Razorfly drones don’t scale on levels or HP, only damage from power strength. They should get more defense/HP since they die easily on much higher levels.

Since you don’t have access to sentinels or pets while Razorwing is active, that is fine by me. But why the heck do we have a Full Moon buff from Tribute? Completely useless.

Suggestions to fix = Make the hitbox detect doors faster so we don’t hit them often. Fix the ceilings and floors in tile-sets so she has more freedom and buffs retained. Reduce all self-damage to walls/objects completely. Buff Razorfly drones HP/defense based on power strength.

Overall the frame is awesome; I don’t see many critical issues as these are just the tweaks I’d like to suggest after my findings playing the frame for over 20+ hours. Arching is boring, I hate it too. In the normal tile-sets, it is fast and fun. Personally, I mod her for more Power strength to kill, rather than spend time CC’ing everything.

Feel free to rant or argue as this is one of my first posts on an entire frame. Or any questions that you could use some help on with Titania or whatever. All is cool.

Builds;

Razorwing Power Strength

Edited by kevkild
Added screenshots

43 minutes ago, Arcanico said:

All i want to say is... Use Fire rate mods in your Primary for the her ult.

this my goodness, titania does insane damage with the right set up on her primary

also fun fact OP, titania's dex pixia is a status hose so if you are able to put on some dual stat mods she can litterally be running around with a pair of akstiletto prime's on steroids and shred down enemies with ease

so if you build for status and run say the growing power aura which is conviently the aura polarity titania starts out with you will be buffing your damage output even further

like with this build i can run around in Mot (the t4 survival's successor) for about 25 mins before things start getting dicey due to the razorwings dieing too fast for me to use them as a distraction http://prntscr.com/cemh9x 

still need growing power myself but it works just fine >.>

and here is the build on the primary that plays a big part in her 4's damage http://prntscr.com/cemhue

Titania is a glorious frame, she can be played to fit various playstyles, my build just lets me use her 4 effectively and doesn't entirely ruin her other abilities (i need primed continuity to finish my build though) since i view her kit as being everything needs to be useable to maximize her survivability

3 hours ago, Arcanico said:

All i want to say is... Use Fire rate mods in your Primary for the her ult.

Yep. She doesn't have to worry about ammo. My problem is that there isn't a good weapon that I would want to use that is good with the ideal set up.

Also, no fixes about the lantern floating away? Or not being able to case it on a Spellbound enemy? Really the ability is going to be crap until these are fixed. Even if it just lifts the enemy up like Energy vampire it will be infinitely better.

@(PS4)LoisGordils Bastille isn't affected by Line of Sight. :l

Edited by Snowbluff

3 minutes ago, Snowbluff said:

My problem is that there isn't a good weapon that I would want to use that is good with the ideal set up.

Braton Prime.  It's status chance, crit chance, and damage types are all very similar to #4's guns.  This means that the 'Ideal' mods for a Braton P will be mostly Ideal for Titania.  I personally sacrificed a little bit of my primary power to maximize #4.

They way I got it set up is with:

• Metal Auger
  • Shred
  • Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Heavy Cal
  • 60% elemental
  • 60% elemental
  • Fanged Fusillade

Basically, Titania's ult procs slash more than 50% of the shots.  Heavy Cal is offset by the fact that one shot is only ever really needed to end a life in most cases, and no fire-rate besides shred is fine because the damage is soooooo high.

Although, I admit that when I run titania it's typically with 329% power strength in arch-wing.  Which is why I prefer Heavy Cal and punch-through.  Only need one shot to hit, and the 'spread' from heavy cal makes hitting groups easier at times.

2 minutes ago, zehne said:

Braton Prime.  It's status chance, crit chance, and damage types are all very similar to #4's guns.  This means that the 'Ideal' mods for a Braton P will be mostly Ideal for Titania.  I personally sacrificed a little bit of my primary power to maximize #4.

They way I got it set up is with:

• Metal Auger
  • Shred
  • Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Heavy Cal
  • 60% elemental
  • 60% elemental
  • Fanged Fusillade

Basically, Titania's ult procs slash more than 50% of the shots.  Heavy Cal is offset by the fact that one shot is only ever really needed to end a life in most cases, and no fire-rate besides shred is fine because the damage is soooooo high.

Although, I admit that when I run titania it's typically with 329% power strength in arch-wing.  Which is why I prefer Heavy Cal and punch-through.  Only need one shot to hit, and the 'spread' from heavy cal makes hitting groups easier at times.

Well, that's my problem exactly: I want my promary to be really good.

Also, do you really need 3.2 meters of punchthrough? I think another damage or fire rate or crit mod to replace Metal Auger will be ideal.

Maybe I'll put more Fire Rate on my Dex Sybaris. With the crits mods I don't have much room in it, though. >.>

11 minutes ago, Snowbluff said:

Also, do you really need 3.2 meters of punchthrough? I think another damage or fire rate or crit mod to replace Metal Auger will be ideal.

RjRT96o.jpg

Fire rate...When you're one shotting things more bullets don't make you kill it faster.

Damage...Already got it covered.

The 3.3m of punch-through is to give the guns the capability they don't have: Ability to multi-kill.

EDIT:

Other than the urge to laugh manically while running this build, the only other thought that crosses my mind is "these are the quietest .50 cals I've heard"

Edited by zehne

10 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

Yep. She doesn't have to worry about ammo. My problem is that there isn't a good weapon that I would want to use that is good with the ideal set up.

Also, no fixes about the lantern floating away? Or not being able to case it on a Spellbound enemy? Really the ability is going to be crap until these are fixed. Even if it just lifts the enemy up like Energy vampire it will be infinitely better.

Because Bastille isn't something you have to look at. It's a containment energy field

Titania's 1, 3 and 4 are all very good, but situational awareness is important. Unfortunately, Tribute is...pretty poor in its current state with its current buff spread.

• Spellbind: Ideal for taking out annoying/tough enemies, or for completely disabling tight clumps. It's default Range is rather low, but becomes pretty acceptable with just Stretch or Stretch + Cunning Drift. A CC-focused version of Titania using Overextended will be able to easily take out streams of enemies as they come into a room. Thankfully, Duration seems to be fine for taking out a few enemies before they can recover.
  • Tribute: Unfortunately, still spell is pretty lackluster. The ramp up requires too much energy/faffing about for the benefits it provides. Dust is theoretically useful, but due to the nature of Evasion it doesn't "feel" effective. Thorns has the problem with all damage reflection, where damage dealt by enemies is far outstripped by their health and armor. Entangle is theoretically useful, but it maxes out too quickly (25%) and doesn't have enough range (10m). Full Moon isn't relevant. You can't trust your companions to attack consistently, and even if it was a 200% increase, it would rarely be noticable.
  • Lantern: This is a great CC ability, but care has to be taken when choosing targets.It has decent range by default, and good duration by default. With Stretch (+ Cunning Drift), it effects a nice area (around 30m) and a CC-heavy build using Overextended will easily disable an entire room if targets are picked well. You want to target stationary targets if possible. In tight quarters, this is great.
  • Razorwing: The weapons deal lots of damage if modded properly, and I've seen enough YouTube videos of people using it that 155% - 180% Power Strength seems to be more than enough with a good Primary to take out really high level enemies (120ish). Definitely wants Efficiency with a 5/sec drain by default. Biggest complaint is movement speed being quite low in this mode. 

I'd say that the only major concern is Tribute. Tribute either needs to feel more impactful, or it should be reworked into a survivability skill. Dust could leave behind temporary Razorflies (which draw aggro). Thorns could have a mini-Rage built-in, giving energy when hit. Entangle should have a bit longer range and max out at 50%. Full Moon could ramp up to 250%, or it could be something else entirely. Maybe an armor buff or something.

Razorwing just needs a bit more extra speed, along with the ability to aerial roll by holding the Bullet Jump button. Otherwise, it should be fine. One of the unspoken-of benefits of Razorwing is perspective. It becomes a hell of a lot easier to know what to CC and where to go when you can just fly up on big maps and look down.

14 hours ago, zehne said:

Fire rate...When you're one shotting things more bullets don't make you kill it faster.

Damage...Already got it covered.

The 3.3m of punch-through is to give the guns the capability they don't have: Ability to multi-kill.

Uh, no fire rate means you will kill more enemies faster. You only need 1.2 meters of punchthrough to shoot through like 5 enemies. So the next shot will happen faster and can take out another group of enemies.

1 minute ago, Snowbluff said:

Uh, no fire rate means you will kill more enemies faster. You only need 1.2 meters of punchthrough to shoot through like 5 enemies. So the next shot will happen faster and can take out another group of enemies.

I mean, suit yourself but I found destroying things behind walls and such to be much more satisfying than shooting faster once i'm able to see them.

20 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

Soma Prime is the best weapom for ther ult i think...

10 hours ago, zehne said:

Soma Prime is a high critical weapon....

Titania's Ult is not. 

Braton P has best mirrored stats.

Braton Prime and something like the Zhuge (which can be modded for status) are both good options. Soma Prime can go for a hybrid Crit/Status build but isn't the ideal carrier. Melee just wants lots of damage since status melee is meh. The B-B-B build can work but isn't optimal. The melee usually is just used to clean up random stragglers or stun lock a tough guy with melee staggering 

17 hours ago, Arcanico said:

Soma Prime is the best weapom for ther ult i think...

Not if you want fire rate. Soma starts eating 15 rounds a second. :l

17 hours ago, zehne said:

Soma Prime is a high critical weapon....

Titania's Ult is not. 

Braton P has best mirrored stats.

Wait, really? o.o

I think at 10% crit mods ar estill a DPS improvement. I'll have to look at the math... but If it's true Dex Syb with 60/60, 90, Shred, Serration, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Vile Acceleration*, and split chamber might be ideal.

*= the ammo efficiency means you won't have ammo issues when using the rifle.

Edited by Snowbluff

1 hour ago, Snowbluff said:

Wait, really? o.o

Yes really.  Almost all the stats of Braton P are nearly identical to Titania's ult (other than IPS; Braton has more puncture as a % of damage, but it's still slash heavy)

EDIT:

And it's not about what rifle you use, it's about the mods you use.

• Split chamber
  • 60%
  • 60%
  • Serration
  • Shred( and or metal auger)

Are all mods that I'd consider 'mandatory' for any weapon you want to use for her Razorwing.  You need a minimal amount of punch-through, it's not an AoE weapon and when you can at least shoot through small objects you'll be thanking yourself.

Split chamber and serration are mods that always make sense (in this reguard), and the two 60%'s are weapon specific in that the Razorwing weapons are status/slash heavy (so you want to proc those slash procs to make them shine).

That technically leaves you with 2 or 3 mod slots for 'preference', but imo heavy caliber is the next best mod you could use.  At low crit %'s, heavy cal has a huge damage boost compared to crit mods.  And honestly most maps aren't heircon(and you can still manage to hit things a mile away with heavy cal).

Also the flip side is that Heavy cal doesn't effect the performance of Braton P that much (in terms of accuracy).

Braton P is like a match made in heaven for Razorwing modding, but if you don't like Braton P you should probably find a weapon that can use most the above mods and still perform well.

Edited by zehne

I'm saying if 10% is the crit, that's not a negligible amount of crit.

Braton P with that mod set up is unacceptable in terms of DPS. My suggestion was to make a good weapon that also gives good stats to Dex Pixias.

And if you're one shotting enemies since your damage is so high, would slash damage matter? :l

22 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

I'm saying if 10% is the crit, that's not a negligible amount of crit.

Braton P with that mod set up is unacceptable in terms of DPS. My suggestion was to make a good weapon that also gives good stats to Dex Pixias.

And if you're one shotting enemies since your damage is so high, would slash damage matter? :l

The one shots are because of slash procs mostly.  And it's not a literal argument.

With >50% chance to proc a status effect per bullet, and 90% of the time there are two bullets 'per-shot'.  There is a very high chance that there will be a status proc 'per shot'.  That's not to say that all shots will proc effects, they won't.  But taken into account that there is still a decent fire rate (which means you usually shoot 2-3 times with even the smallest trigger pull), there is 2-6 chances to roll a status effect.  Since the weapons are very slash heavy, that means there is ~~60% chance to proc slash on a status proc(taking into account elemental mods).  The key point is that while you could get only 2 bullets from that trigger pull, it is more likely that you get 6 (human reaction time/button response/innate fire rate of weapon dictate how many shots will go off with just a 'squeeze' of the trigger).

Without fanged fusillade there is ~~60% chance status procs will be slash.  With fanged fusillade there is ~~80% chance status procs will be slash.  I chose the mod to weight the types of procs i get rather than the damage boost it gives.

With multiple bullets + high status chance + high chance for slash, it is very unlikely that there will not be a slash proc on a 'single firing' of the weapon.

• Since slash procs ignore armor/resistances, and are based on base damage it pairs very nicely when stacked with a heavy cal/serration build

That taken into account, there are ~~ 6 mandatory mods: Serration, Split Chamber, Heavy Caliber, 60% elemental, 60% elemental, Shred(or Metal Auger).

But if you want to further maximize the potential of status, you add fanged fusillade, making it so that Slash procs reign supreme.

That leaves 1 mod slot that is 'optional' I chose metal auger since I like the idea of not missing out on multi-kill potential/objects blocking line of fire.  You could easily replace it with a crit or fire rate or crit.

But the reason why I tote these mods around as 'the best' combo is strictly for the reasoning that this build uses slash procs to deal damage.  Titania's ult is powerful enough that low to mid to medium high range enemy levels see very little resistance to her damage output.  At the higher ends of enemies, you would start to see severe damage fall-off if you modded for straight damage.  But when you mod for the proc chance/slash procs, you have very little damage falloff because slash procs are immune to it.

These scenarios; 100 bullets fired on average, say the base damage is 100 per shot (for easy math)

• 0 status % mods installed: ~~25% proc status effects, ~~80% of those proc slash (zero primary weapon mods)
    • 10000 damage up front, 100*100*0.35*7*0.25*0.80 damage from slash procs (4900)
      • Very Small portion of damage from procs, but that's with 0 mods
  • 2 60% elemental mods installed: ~~55% proc status effects, ~~60% of those proc slash
    • 22000 damage up front, 100*100*0.35*7*0.55*0.60 damage from slash procs (8085)
      • Still small portion of damage from procs.
  • 2 60% elemental mods installed, fanged fusillade: 55% proc status effects, 78% proc slash
    • (10500 damage from slash procs)
      • Still small
  • 2 60% elementals, serration + heavy cal
    • 94600 damage up front, 430*100*0.35*7*0.55*0.60 damage from slash procs (35600)
      • Still a small portion of damage
  • All out, 2 60%'s, serration, heavy cal, fanged fusillade
    • 135880 damage up front, 430*100*0.35*7*0.55*0.78 damage from slash procs (45195)
      • Decent portion of damage from procs

So you say: mathematically it proves that going status/slash is mediocre for damage, until you take into account enemy armor:

As mentioned before, this formula causes high level Grineer (lets say up from level 50) to be very hard to kill, as you can see in the example of a level 108 Heavy Gunner:

500 × (1 + (((108 − 8)1.75) / 200))
= 500 × (1 + (3162 / 200))
= 500 × 16.81
= 8405

Damage Received = Attack Damage ÷ (1 + (8405 / 300)) =
Damage Received = Attack Damage × 0.0345

So while with 2 60% elementals, serration, heavy cal and fanged fusillade, the slash proc damage only accounts for 45195/(135880+45195) 25% of total damage, Enemy armor scaling accounts for ~~96.5% damage reduction at higher levels.  Meaning that before damage types are considered, only 3.5% of the up-front damage is accounted for.

In said example, heavy gunners take less damage from the Dex Pixia IPS overall.  This means that <3.5% of the up-front damage actually is taken.

Basically, that means that at higher levels versus armor slash procs will deal 80% or more of your damage.  The higher the armor, the better slash/proc gets compared to the upfront damage.

Which brings me to the conclusion:  If the base damage of Dex Pixia wasn't as high as it is, there would be reason to boost the upfront damage so that you could kill mid to medium high range enemies efficiently.  Since they don't have any issue with that, focusing on the killing power of higher level enemies is what you should mod for.  The reason why armor weighs so heavily is because that is the factor that most reduces damage while simultaneously making slash procs desirable.  For all other enemy types slash damage (up front) does pretty well against them.

tldr;

Going proc/slash means less of your damage will  fall off versus higher level enemies.  Since Titania has no problems handling lower/mid/medium-high range enemies you should focus on making your Razorwing good against high level/high armor enemies.

EDIT: decimal error in calculator, slash damage procs were 1/10th what they should of been.  Fixed

Edited by zehne

at the moment I'm running her using Braton Prime modded in this way:

• Shred
  • Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Heavy Cal
  • 60% elemental
  • 60% elemental
  • 60% elemental
  • 60% elemental

works great on lvl115-enemies too

Edited by Nacond

42 minutes ago, Nacond said:

at the moment I'm running her using Braton Prime modded in this way:

• Shred
  • Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Heavy Cal
  • 60% elemental
  • 60% elemental
  • 60% elemental
  • 60% elemental

works great on lvl115-enemies too

As it should, you're dumping more damage into the build, but i'd suggest just one thing: replace one 60% elemental with Fanged Fusillade.  You'll get slightly less procs, but will see a higher percentage of slash procs (more slash procs overall).  That build with Fanged fusillade instead of the 4th elemental is probably going to be the highest ST dmg mod layout for Titania (at high levels). (technically if you replaced shred with pure fire-rate, but shred is a good double feature)

Spoiler

125 Bombard vs Titania (254 Power strength) Shred, Serration, Heavy cal, Split Chamber, Fanged Fusillade, 3 60% elementals (viral/electricity)

Spoiler

125 Bombard vs Titania (254 Power strength) Shred, Serration, Heavy cal, Split Chamber, Fanged Fusillade, 3 60% elementals (viral/electricity)

Tested with metal auger replacing another 60% elemental, only took slightly longer.  These are 125 corrupted bombards.  I'd argue that 95% the time the higher punch-through is much more desirable than slightly faster killing of them.

But yeah, like I said 3x 60 elementals + jagged is probably the best ST dps build for her weapons.

EDIT: I'd like to say for the record that it took 8 shots to kill the 125 bombard.  But this was arguably overkill since it still would of died from fewer shots if I just let the slash procs tick out the entire duration. (~~ 1 second of firing = 8 shots with shred)

Edited by zehne

Just thought to mention this:

Tigris Prime is a status heavy lower crit high slash damage weapon

• So pretty much a perfect match for Titania also
    • Primed Point blank 1:1 serration
    • Multishot on shotguns is higher
    • No heavy calibur, but vicious spread
    • Sweeping serration
    • 3 elemental 60%'s
    • Seeking fury
  • Probably do about the same damage as Braton P loadout with the bonus that many would prefer Tigris Prime to Braton Prime

Edited by zehne

Would you say that the 254 power strength build is the most viable for endgame/highest level play? Personally, I'm planning on rolling with a more balanced build like so: http://goo.gl/OZgMWr which has 200% Power Strength, along with decent range and 170% Efficiency, with the option to pivot into a full-on CC build with 60% Power Strength and 250% Range for a 50m Lantern/12.5m Spellbind. Hoping that 200% Power Strength will suffice for most content. If we had Titania on PS4 yet, I'd love to test it out on 120 Bombards just to see what it would do.

On 9/7/2016 at 6:49 PM, zehne said:

The one shots are because of slash procs mostly.  And it's not a literal argument.

With >50% chance to proc a status effect per bullet, and 90% of the time there are two bullets 'per-shot'.  There is a very high chance that there will be a status proc 'per shot'.  That's not to say that all shots will proc effects, they won't.  But taken into account that there is still a decent fire rate (which means you usually shoot 2-3 times with even the smallest trigger pull), there is 2-6 chances to roll a status effect.  Since the weapons are very slash heavy, that means there is ~~60% chance to proc slash on a status proc(taking into account elemental mods).  The key point is that while you could get only 2 bullets from that trigger pull, it is more likely that you get 6 (human reaction time/button response/innate fire rate of weapon dictate how many shots will go off with just a 'squeeze' of the trigger).

Ah, got it. Braton P still is trash though.

I've got my Tigris P fully modded. You want to use BLAZE, not Viscious Spread. Blaze is literally too good not to use a mod slot on. Your slash procs will be a tiny bit smaller (not much, as Prime Point Blank diminishes the value of furht investments in raw damage), but Tigris P will do a lot better against higher level and armored targets. Also, you want the 100% status chance with it for basically the same reason you want status on Dex Pixia. Tigris Primes Slash procs are too good to go without.

As for an argument for not using a shotgun, Seeking Fury doesn't increase your fire rate like Shred does, and with Maxed Heavy Cal (blegh) your slash procs are probably better.

I think I'll just throw Tigris P on my Titania's loadout.

Edited by Snowbluff