Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still waiting and waiting for The War Within..

Paopoonjin

8 hours ago, ravend said:

Release it too earily and the forums come alive with bugs and complaining about it.

Delays in the release due to smoothing it out and adding stuff, the salt flows freely.

Man DE can't win to lose

I had very little problem with SotR as far as bugs go, the rate at which I hit a bug was almost no different than before, or now. I honestly think that the bugfix process could be made quicker by releasing a beta version to the public with an optional update so that those that don't care about a buggy game can play (and give feedback) while those that want to play a finished product can play the full release. 

Generally speaking, a dev team can not put in the play-hours that it takes to reveal the more situational bugs, in a reasonable time. The PC community, while having a large number of people who gripe about things, is also full of people that actively try to make the game more fun for everyone by shedding light on bugs and throwing around suggestions.

• 1 month later...

You know how banks do so much transactions and make so much money that at the end of the day a variance in a million or two can be considered as rounding errors?

In software development, it is not uncommon to see a 1 to 3 months of these variances. 

they know they need to deliver, and they're working on it.  Having these kind of "are we there yet" topic will only make the wait feels longer for everyone.