Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am having trouble staying I'm Warframe

(XBOX)Fireheart8564

Question

14 answers to this question

Either A: your connections must not like eachother. B: Other players joining the missions may have worse/better internet which may cause issues. C: Anomaly requires investigation, but not likely to be Warframe's own fault.

How were you 'kicked out'? Did you simply disconnect or something, as this occurs depending on issues with varying things like Internet Service Providers (ISPs)?

52 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Either A: your connections must not like eachother. B: Other players joining the missions may have worse/better internet which may cause issues. C: Anomaly requires investigation, but not likely to be Warframe's own fault.

How were you 'kicked out'? Did you simply disconnect or something, as this occurs depending on issues with varying things like Internet Service Providers (ISPs)?

IT would say connection to network is lost and then kick me. 

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Fireheart8564 said:

I was hosting the match to Draco and I got kicked. I shouldn't have been kicked. 

It used to be that the person adding ppl to the group was host, but recently they seem to have changed how hosting works to a more peer-to-peer system where the host is determined by the best (central location), so you thinking you are host may not be true.

DE please fix this because I love warframe and I would hate to stop playing it because of the updated no excuse Peer to Peer servers. I play Destiny.  I hate P2P servers in Destiny. Warframe is a much better game and adding P2P server is now making it harder for me to enjoy it with friends. I'm not opening my ports and having the risks of getting hacked

Edited by (XB1)Fireheart8564

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Fireheart8564 said:

Peer-to-peer. Great Another crappy server to ruin another game. Get out of the 1980's and get a better server system. This is why I liked the old setup of Warframe because we weren't having problems.

There's a solution for that~

Just join and enter the game first then invite your friends once you are in the mission- loaded in! ;D