Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

that one sword stance...

TenzoZero

Question

oh you know.... the non-existent one....vengeful revenant... seriously how.... how do i get it? is there any efficient way? i've been spamming rathuum , plato and transmutation day by day back to back , it.... it hurrrrttsssss please somebody heelppp ;w;

no, no i am not gonna buy it for plat the prices r so damn high 

Edited by TenzoZero

14 answers to this question

A group of friends and I got ours from the survival mission on Lua (forget the node, and not in game to check). We got it within 2 or 3 runs, 15 mins each. My advice would be to go in prepaired to take down the senients. They go down pretty easily if you hit them with Nova's M. Prime and Rhino's Roar (My friend and I were able to 1 or 2 shot them with our Santi's Tigris's this way). We also had a Nekros in our group. Hopefully this helped, and happy hunting.

Drop rates for some rare stances is extremely low and DE know that. It was mentioned in a few devstreams ago that there was a possibility to add a feature where if you kill the enemy that drops that stance with the weapon that uses that stance, the drop rate would increase. Something like this.

On 9/8/2016 at 8:43 PM, armedpoop said:

Could get from conclave weeklies as well. Drop chance is abysmal there too though. 

I was lucky enough to get mine from rathuum, honestly though, you are much better off with crimson dervish. 

On 9/8/2016 at 8:46 PM, secret9005 said:

Got mine yesterday from Rathuum.

Sentients are your best chance. Ivara always helps.

EDIT: I think 2 already dropped for me, where as Crimson Dervish hasn't even dropped. Crimson Dervish is better IMO, deals more damage.

crimson dervish feels slow to me and iron phoenix is well..... feels like a a literal 5 year old swinging a sword