Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help getting sentients to spaw

Shifty9

Question

Ok so I have had zero luck finding any oculyts on lua (wiki says they are guaranteed to spawn on orokin moon nodes) so I gave up and moved to uranus. I can find the oculyst just fine but no matter what I do to it (scan it, shoot it, let it scan me) they never spawn a sentient (conculyts/battalyst). To be more specific on what they do; they never actually scan me, they just scan other things and ignore me, even if I am directly in their way. If I scan them, they disappear and Lotus asks what I saw (same thing if I attack them). One of the times after attacking one, Lotus said that there is interference and she needs time so I should focus on my mission. And that was it. No follow up, no sentient, nothing. Really starting to get frustrated with this after getting frustrated with the halls of accention being confusing as hell. Not even going to talk about about my other complaints (archwing, submersible, uranus's lack of any open tiles, DE never explaining anything they add to the game, war/broken-war crafting cost, exilus adapter crafting cost). Can someone please explain to me how in the world of warframe I get a damn sentient to spawn? Thanks (sorry for the frustration)

10 answers to this question

You can get Sentients to spawn on Lua in only one node that I know of (I haven't tried either of the last 2 nodes, one being defense and the other being either mobile defense or interception) You want the node at the very beginning of Lua that is a crossfire exterminate between the Grineer and Corpus. Let the oculysts that will almost always spawn scan you, and the appropriate amount of Sentient forces will come down to fight you, good luck.

Only some nodes on Lua will work. I'm too lazy to remember their names, but their mission types are survival, mobile defense and crossfire. Best option is obviously crossfire, it takes only about one minute for them to spawn.

Edited by ograzzt

Tycho, Lua is a decent spot if you have a build to herp a derp them Sentinels.

The main factor is handling or countering their attacks as you eliminate them.

Chroma can work nicely, Inaros relies more on the filler enemy but can solo for a while with the right guns.

Heavy CC aide, like Nyx and/or Mirage can lock rooms down as one strikes at the enemy.

20 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Oculysts will NEVER spawn Conculysts/Battlyists on Uranus, only on the Moon

I really wish the wiki would tell you that. The only indication they only spawn on Lua is a subtle "In Lua" before saying the sentients spawn.

19 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Tycho, Lua is a decent spot if you have a build to herp a derp them Sentinels.

The main factor is handling or countering their attacks as you eliminate them.

Chroma can work nicely, Inaros relies more on the filler enemy but can solo for a while with the right guns.

Heavy CC aide, like Nyx and/or Mirage can lock rooms down as one strikes at the enemy.

I can solo two sentients with chroma or inaros, so the fight is no problem. I've had lots of luck today finding them on the crossfire on Lua.

Thank you everybody for the helpful info!