Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is Smeeta CLEARLY better than the Adarza?

ZephyrPrime

Adarza is more consistent BUT there is no need for that buff in the game right now. I prefer Adarza for combat as well but I´m using Smeeta because the game right now is basically farming traces, relics and medallions.

The adarza buff is not even needed for sorties.

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch

On September 11, 2016 at 0:02 PM, kuchn said:

have all relevant companion mods maxxed, 7 forma smeeta , 6 forma adarza... my frames, the ones i play, are not less modded to the teeth

go mot and watch your maxxed out kavat get oneshot after 5 mins by a shotgun corrupted

adarza or smeeta, when it comes to dying they perform equally well - smeeta has an advantage, which is not really noticeable in the oneshot-world

...carrier dies at 40mins+ in mot (3 forma, maxxed out)...

My smeeta survived until 17 mins, Prisma Shade died at  20. 

EDIT: no forma on either  of them.

ಠ_ಠ

Edited by HellsSapper

I have managed to get both kitties, the Smeeta I got with plat buying stuff in the store, and the Adarza I got by farming in the derelict. I cant seem to tell much difference between the two , only that the Smeeta goes invisible and sends out a decoy of itself, they both randomly send out a signal to cause damage to enemies, they both put enemies on radar, similar to Banshee's ability.  My smeeta i forma'd the animal to withstand heavy damage and do heavy damge  so i can take out on sorties. Cats can be pretty tanky if you mod and forma them, however sometimes they sometimes get silly and die when they decide to hang around in a toxic infested green plume cloud, or a snapping osprey blue glowing dumpage, or don't get themselves out of the centre of a radioactive zone. Apparently a Smeeta supposed to give you good luck with its Charm mod, have not focused attention on this to see how it works.