Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Review the music above the user: the revival.

heskaroid

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

9/10 I really love old Germanic (old Scandinavia counts as Germanic right?)

Also if you wonder why there are no lyrics. I guess the person that posted this didn't feel like getting a Latin dictionary.

Firstly, yes, Scandinavian languages through history are considered Germanic.

Secondly, this song gave me some pretty good vibes. 8/10

And finally, to counter the good vibes from your video, something cathartic and deep.

Edited by Gorila_Azul

10 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

3/10 Don't like anime music

do you even read a dictionary... 

an·i·me
noun 
noun: anime
  1. a style of Japanese film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children.

clearly it's easy to tell it's chinese the text on the picture and even the language used in the video  i also want to point out it's a Japanese term you can argue that china has some anime style animations no doubt about it that stuff exist but it can't technically be called anime because it's not made in japan just like how avatar the last airbender can't be called an anime because it was made by Viacom an american company but it has an anime art style 

Image result for the more you know gif

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
added wkipedia links in some links in some words as a reference of what i'm talking about

6 hours ago, Omnijack said:

Did somebody say anime music?

hilarious video but music was meh... at least i got some enjoyment out of it  

i forgot to add the video wow falcon getting a bit carried away again give me a break -.-

10 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

8/10

I can't let a thread die with out a last dying breath!

10/10 I love that song and I love that video. I'd give it a 12/10, but doing so looks facetious.

If that was the last breath then this would be the last wheeze escaping the thread's corpse.

In your honor, BrownStalin

Seems like there's been a drift over to this thread, already seen some of falconpwnch's chinese music.

although to be honest, it isn't all that much livelier there than here.

Edited by Omnijack

20 minutes ago, Omnijack said:

10/10 I love that song and I love that video. I'd give it a 12/10, but doing so looks facetious.

If that was the last breath then this would be the last wheeze escaping the thread's corpse.

In your honor, BrownStalin

Seems like there's been a drift over to this thread, already seen some of falconpwnch's chinese music.

5/10 it's alright

running out of stuff slowly...   In case you're wondering finding new music outside that genre i really like has been slow lately  but i have a few stuff i have not yet shared

variety is usually key for me but for the last few weeks it seems to contradict that as you may see 

you don't have to listen to the entire thing 

typos...

On 10/9/2016 at 11:11 AM, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

5/10 it's alright

running out of stuff slowly...   In case you're wondering finding new music outside that genre i really like has been slow lately  but i have a few stuff i have not yet shared

variety is usually key for me but for the last few weeks it seems to contradict that as you may see 

you don't have to listen to the entire thing 

Gotta revive this thread again!

VII/X it's okay

2 hours ago, Omnijack said:

Well huh. When stalin posted the same video with a different song i just assumed his was the original since it fit so well.

It wasn't the original animation. I just used that one because it worked so well.

2 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

This is good, but not the kind of music that I like. Objective rating 7/10. Personal rating 3.5/10.

4/10 it was okay

Also, this thread was supposed to die when i made that post!

THIS DESERVES A VIKING FUNERAL! OR AN IRISH ONE!

50 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

It wasn't the original animation. I just used that one because it worked so well.

4/10 it was okay

Also, this thread was supposed to die when i made that post!

THIS DESERVES A VIKING FUNERAL! OR AN IRISH ONE!

10/10 more classics

*EDIT* There might be a better video, but this one has the original animation it accompanied. [Guess what? It was one of the members of The Pogues who did the music]

This thread never dies so long as there are at least two people who still want to share music.

Why not have an Irish viking funeral in which we all get drunk and set S#&$ on fire?

Edited by Omnijack