Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Messages

3044Smike

So every now and again, ever since I completed the second dream quest, when I come back to my liset from a mission ill get this little box and tenno script will pop up saying like 3 words which I haven't had the trigger finger to screenshot and then it fades away. Earlier today coming back from my dojo a few more than three words showed up, I took two screen shots of it and managed to translate the first part but the majority of it was too faded away for me to be able to do anything with. I'll put the links to my screenshots (shared through steam) in a spoiler here, but first the part I translated:

[VIDEO LINK SEVERED]

REASON: Foreign carrier detected. Orokin Anon. suspicion; tracing signal.

Reinitializing dipolar recoupling on naval carrier. Bio in standby for second check and sync...

I believe that this is referring to an attempt from some third party anonymous orkoin attempting to trace my liset's movements and was wondering how many other players were seeing this.

I also believe that since this didn't happen before I completed the second dream quest, this probably has something to do with THE WAR WITHIN and/or the lore around it.

So apparently this is something to do with the second dream which, while mildly upsetting, is pretty cool. Has anyone gotten the full translation on hand?

Also apparently Anon. is supposed to be anonomus or unknown not Anon soooo... my B.

Edited by 3044Smike
replying to replies