The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your fun?

SpeedOfLightPuncher

So after learning that I went a little harsh on DE because we didn't get any mayor content for a decent time I decided to give a idea for "end game" to DE in my last forum post. Many people give very VERY nice ideas in their own forum posts as well. I am only mr 18 and have quite some stuff to do until I get a veteran status where I have nothing to do.

Some people were saying that they don't need a "reward" for playing the game and they just have fun with some mission types. I can definitely see that going with your favorite frame in the void fighting against enemies with 300% dmg or just going to a DS mission slicing up infested can be fun. 

So what is the thing that makes you stay in the game and is just fun while giving you no real reward? 

Progression/rewards is what Warframe is mostly about.

I'd really like that DE buffs almost all mission rewards. Excavation and spy are the only modes where I feel rewarded for the time spent in mission. Everything else is just useless waste of time.

Well, I don't really dwell into warframe like I used to nor have I really got a good game due to my laptop freezing while traveling around but from what I remember as fun was either talking to my "friends" (they would probably sell me for 1p), stirring up trouble in region, donor arena matches with "warfu martial"(hybrid of warframe and waifu), petting my kuber aka Quuba, changing fashion everyother half an hour and trying not to hang myself in my liset due to the boring grind and waiting for new weapons to be done cooking

I'm starting to slow down, but lately what I've been enjoying doing is taking warframes and weapons that I personally find fun, but which I wouldn't even think about taking into a sortie, and turning them into beasts with forma – generally trying to break the meta (or at any rate my own personal version of it).

One success story so far has been a Sobek and Dual Toxocyst combo – both sacrificing two slots and 20 drain for +200% weapon-swap speed and 20% clip reloaded per second automatically while holstered (thank you Teshin). Next time I have the chance to play (assuming TWW hasn't dropped by then) I'll be looking into the magical world of slash procs, with a view to actually making the Daikyu viable in PvE(?!)

Also, if anyone hasn't tried randomising their loadout and taking the results to Selkie, Sedna for ten minutes, it's an experience I recommend. >:P

I used to have fun with the void but now I don't even play anymore. I used to like playing archwing missions every now and then for a change of pace and scenery if you could call it that, but as with the void, recent changes have made that not something to do anymore.

1 hour ago, WEREsandrock said:

I used to play conclave before I quit... but conclave is so poorly balanced, that everyone uses the same bunch of warframes, and the same bunch of weapons. That's just.---- meh.

I did everything ,yes by everything I mean everything except Jv raid in Warframe at mr10 and now I feel so bored . I usually too played conclave ,but ppl there just bring super op conclave weapons and it's just so broken...

Now I usually help new players in region chat or alliance chat. Sometimes I do Lor /nm but that too isn't fun anymore.

Edited by Iamnotanoob

21 hours ago, Naftal said:

Progression/rewards is what Warframe is mostly about.

This is most on the player mindset. The game is way more vast.

There are many possibilities with frames, weapons and builds. Different play styles. But people just rush to MR21 in 500 hours, for complain about the end game :D

Edited by (PS4)ghinellil

most of the time I can be found running random survivals when I am in Warframe, because I like to kill everything in sight for fun. Other than that, I have started working on builds for lower level missions, so as to not drag my god slaying gear everywhere. Have you ever modded a tigris for capacity and reload? I have, and I find it entertaining and sufficient for survivals through most of the star chart. 

I like doing high end missions with no death. Sometimes its impossible due to host's laggy connection or enemies 1-shotting you under certain conditions xD. But still I like trying it.

I like being able to beat all game content with only 1 frame I selected as a main. My frame. My playstyle.

Edited by ArionLightning