Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New update I was thinking...

Kievaer

So for a while I noticed that there is no "vehicles" in the game. So I was thinking a NEW companion... DRAGONS, not the best idea but hear me out xP

So if there are dragons in the game, you could ride them use mods to change their breath like poison or fire or ice. Dragons could also be your companion in archwing mode ;)

DE could thing of some more ideas for this xD

Or change the name instead of dragons... 

Or it DOESN'T need to be dragons, could be something cool 

Edited by Legends135
just adding something

1 minute ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Motorcycles are just modern mounts..

Yes, true.

I am not saying that motorcycles were a good idea..-they aren't- just saying that I'd rather see them instead of dragons.

God there's so many games where you can ride a dragon. It's getting boring.

1 minute ago, WEREsandrock said:

Yes, true.

I am not saying that motorcycles were a good idea..-they aren't- just saying that I'd rather see them instead of dragons.

God there's so many games where you can ride a dragon. It's getting boring.

How about riding a zanuka? It'll be just like playing piggyback with your friends... All of your friends... 

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

How about riding a zanuka? It'll be just like playing piggyback with your friends... All of your friends... 

with your friends... All of your friends... 

. All of your friends... 

Woooooooooaahhh *sheds a single tear*

Warframe+in+a+nutshell+_6e1e19f262a88b61

#NeverForget

Spoiler

Srsly I wish there were more cinematics like this one

39 minutes ago, Legends135 said:

So for a while I noticed that there is no "vehicles" in the game. So I was thinking a NEW companion... DRAGONS, not the best idea but hear me out xP

So if there are dragons in the game, you could ride them use mods to change their breath like poison or fire or ice. Dragons could also be your companion in archwing mode ;)

let me go this way: i have seen nexons riders of icarus movie and thought, wow, then i did the demo or alpha and i was close to bomb nexon, nexon is really useless and many other in the gamingindustry too, their movies are great, their games are crap ^^)

and i can understand you, if the DE-artists would put their hands on a dragon-game or dragons as they do with warframes, weapons and cosmetics, it would be - beside a few bugs (HarrHArrHARR) - one of the best dragongames the gaming world ever have seen

anyway, dragons in warframe is for me like angelwarframes and all this ... doesnt make really sense

as well as it would be a very good idea and for shrue more then successful that DE creates a dragon game based on the "dragonrider-sagas of pern" from the genius writer Anne McCaffrey

just for making it clear ^^)

here is some information about her books, you will love them:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonriders_of_Pern

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Legends135 said:

why dragon if we can slide + jump + double jump + roll = Mach 10 XD