Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Build

balne

Question

18 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, OGPlebian said:

Personally, I would build around Fatal Teleport, as its a less skrubby version of bladestorm. I believe you need mostly range for that, but I could be mistaken

not really, as my ash has no range mods, and the teleport is 40 meters.  Its already very long.  (40 meters is the height of a small skyscraper.)

11 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

not really, as my ash has no range mods, and the teleport is 40 meters.  Its already very long.  (40 meters is the height of a small skyscraper.)

But then you can get all the meters. Also fatal teleport is most usable with a covert lethality dagger, so I'd run one of those

Also a 250% range would be insane considering you don't need strength or really much else power wise on there

Just now, OGPlebian said:

But then you can get all the meters. Also fatal teleport is most usable with a covert lethality dagger, so I'd run one of those

Also a 250% range would be insane considering you don't need strength or really much else power wise on there

140 meters=498 yards.  Or a little under half a mile.  Get rekt Usain Bolt. 

I build my Ash for Duration for Smoke Screen and Seeking Shuriken with 145% power strength to competely stip armor without the need for CP. Bladestorm is still strong enough to take out enemies in sorties and you can switch out Seeking Shuriken with Smoke Shadow to help your allies and or defense target in sorties 

Fatal teleport, covert lethality.  Jump into spy mission, kill everything on way to vaults much fun.

Energy siphon, (primed) flow, efficiency and a bit of range.  you can literally ignore everything else.  

Edited by wodewicky

12 hours ago, (PS4)talonx5 said:

I build my Ash for Duration for Smoke Screen and Seeking Shuriken with 145% power strength to competely stip armor without the need for CP. Bladestorm is still strong enough to take out enemies in sorties and you can switch out Seeking Shuriken with Smoke Shadow to help your allies and or defense target in sorties 

Listen to this guy, i highly recommend it. I tried it on Mot with 2 other BS ash prime...

I got the most damage dealt.

Edited by mikami666134

Build to your play-style. Boom, you're done.

There isn't content where min-maxing is super important any more, so you should be fine as long as you mod for the way you intend to play. That way your build is tailored to how you approach the enemies so you don't have to try stealth with bladestorm build or something like that. Only advice I'd give is not to bladestorm the infested. In addition I'd suggest choosing between Steel Charge and Corrosive Projection. CP helps the team whereas Steel Charge synergizes with Bladstorm, while being a slightly selfish pick.

I build my ash for duration and strength.

-Vitality

-Transient Fortitude

-Narrow Minded

-Streamline Rnk 4

-Fleeting Expertise Rnk 4

-Stretch

-Constitution

-Primed Continuity

Aura: Steel Charge 

Exilus: Cunning Drift

Tips: For Ash, make sure you have fury and body count to kill faster and do more damage with bladestorm. And if your using teleport, you can use any dagger with covert lethality to easily kill any enemy with the finisher damage(btw with my duration my smoke screen is at least 15 seconds).

this is my ash....for very long solo runs....aura corrosive projection.exilus hand springs...vitality.primed.continuity.streamline rank 4.fleeting rank 4.narrow minded.transient.that augment who strip armor to 0 i forget name... 2x arcane trickery set. naramon. and maxed huras 6 forma....  u can basiclly go as far as u wish...smoke screen last about 15 sec..  once naramon kicks in u are good

Just now, ashrah said:

this is my ash....for very long solo runs....aura corrosive projection.exilus hand springs...vitality.primed.continuity.streamline rank 4.fleeting rank 4.narrow minded.transient.that augment who strip armor to 0 i forget name... 2x arcane trickery set. naramon. and maxed huras 6 forma....  u can basiclly go as far as u wish...smoke screen last about 15 sec..  once naramon kicks in u are good

Seeking Shuriken :)