Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt prime build

droko55

Question

6 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Remove Trans. Fort. to have more a bit more stunlocking reliability and duration on high-tier enemies. Place with either Rage or any other mod that'll only take up 7 mod count.

Yeah this is pretty much my build too. 

Volt Prime is good built fairly balanced.  There aren't really any "dump stats" any more with Volt,in the way that Range used to be a dump stat for Volt. 

In fact, in general now, with endless missions no longer being a thing, most "reworked" frames work best with fairly balanced builds, or at most just one or two corrupted mods, as opposed to several of them, as one would formerly build for endless mission team synergies, in order to squeeze out some particular min-max.

I think that's probably intentional on DE's part.

I maxed my Speed Ability. With Power Strength and Duration and the Augment Mod to hit an enemy 4 times in a second with a Two-Handed Melee, It makes the Melee Weapon pretty OP and the Augment Mod stuns nearby enemies and sometimes even kills them, to make them a really easy target in melee combat. And you can also just rush missions because you are already pretty fast.