Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Will Find You, And I Will... Meet You?

Imaru

So I was at dinner yesterday at college, (I was wearing my TennoLive 2015 shirt) and I saw someone wearing a Founder shirt.

If this description fits you, let me know in this thread or PM me so we can meet up and talk Warframe for longer than in probably a good idea...

If you need to know what college I'm at let me know and I'll pm you the info or put it here. 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I thought it was a Taken joke.

Good luck and hope you find your Founder!!

Liam-Gif.gif

It was.

Still,

@Imaru, the question stands: Why didn't you ran after your Founder and madly engaged in the forbidden consumation of love promptly engaged in joyful conversation and love consumation?

Edited by tnccs215

4 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

It was.

Still, the question stands:

@Imaru, the question stands: Why didn't you ran after your Founder and madly engaged in the forbidden consumation of love promptly engaged in joyful conversation and love consumation?

Or maybe seeing a founder is like a big foot sighting? I would. *points and freezes in your spot* Founder!!? 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Or maybe seeing a founder is like a big foot sighting? I would. *points and freezes in your spot* Founder!!? 

I prefer the idea of the fusion of body and soul through love making engagement in thoughtful discussion regarding common interests such as the futile attempt to unify minds, using physical contact as a placebo against the omnipresent loneliness of life Warframe.

Alternatively, they'll fight over whether cheese is a problem or a feature.

Edited by tnccs215

Alright, I'll cave: I'm at Landmark College in Putney Vermont. If you are a founder and attend this school PM me (or post here if you're comfortable with others knowing when you are) so we can meet up. 

Actually, if you go to this school in general, founder or otherwise now I think about it. No need to be restrictive.