Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ridiculous Wait Times -_-

(XBOX)Paladin Kenobi

Ok so i think these wait times for building things are very unnecessary and kills the game in a way IMO. A couple hours or maybe even a day isnt bad at all, but 3 damn days..... um no. you have to farm constantly to get the parts which we all know we get b.s half the time, after a week or so of getting all the parts you now need the right resources, we mostly have it from playing, now with the new lovely nitain extracts which only come in alerts and is un-farmable, yay:), you need 20 for vauban prime by the way -_-  and yeah after getting all the parts and all the resources you need and you finally can build your warframe that you farmed for and wanna play with it, boom! wait 3 days!!!!!  really, i could understand maybe 24 hours for a frame but 3 days thats just wrong.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Paladin Kenobi said:

Ok so i think these wait times for building things are very unnecessary and kills the game in a way IMO. A couple hours or maybe even a day isnt bad at all, but 3 damn days..... um no. you have to farm constantly to get the parts which we all know we get b.s half the time, after a week or so of getting all the parts you now need the right resources, we mostly have it from playing, now with the new lovely nitain extracts which only come in alerts and is un-farmable, yay:), you need 20 for vauban prime by the way -_-  and yeah after getting all the parts and all the resources you need and you finally can build your warframe that you farmed for and wanna play with it, boom! wait 3 days!!!!!  really, i could understand maybe 24 hours for a frame but 3 days thats just wrong.

This game is in a way meant for time managing, you can build a warframe and wait 3 days by either playing the game and building other stuff, or play another game and wait 3 days later... getting everything at a rapid pace will make the game more boring... also you need to plan ahead of time so that way once you get the parts you need, you already have the necessary resources to build it. Also... you need patience (unless you bought a load of plat to rush things).

If I were to change the timer I would go either 2 days or 1 1/2 days but i'm fine with 3 days either way.

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nitain_Extract

ffKjnCZ.png?1

The wait times for 'frames is a bit excessive.  Like the 24 hr timer for the MR tests, I think it's just a hold over from when DE was trying to keep people from blowing through content.

only one problem with that:

Image result for stalker rng

But hey! It's better than nothing

Solution: Don't chase after one of the most grindy and difficult to get Warframes in the entire game right away.

I had a friend burn out and quit because they wanted to get Mirage as their third frame. Mirage is one of the most difficult Warframes to get. She was designed to be one you get later on in your Warframe career. So my friend got frustrated by the process and rage quit. She chose poorly in regards to her goal and ruined the game for herself. You kinda did the same thing with Vauban Prime, OP. I recommend not even bothering with Primes until you already have most of the normal Warframes and a few dozen weapons. Also, stay away from Kubrows/Kavats for awhile too.

The wait is part of the game, and while it seems like a big deal right away, you'll soon find it isn't. When you have more Warframes/weapons and more stuff to do while the new thing is building you won't even notice the time passing. Just be patient for now.

Edited by Silvus-Sol