Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does Ash Prime's weapon holstering never get fixed?

aerosoul1337

Why does Ash Prime's weapon holstering never get fixed?

Ash Prime has this issue since released, it is still bugged, over 1 year.

The "style holster" update made it even worse, primary guns used to be fine but now they are misplaced.

All weapons still use normal (non prime version) Ash's holstering positions, so they stuck in Ash prime's body (since Ash Prime is relative bulky).

Pistol: (this is akvasto)

o74VWmX.jpg

Primary: (Tiberon in red for example)

mvqmIRF.jpg

Primary: Kohm...

6ui8yP4.jpg

Melee: Serro (polearm)

Y6FX4AC.jpg

Melee (this is prisma skana)

kkVnktf.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal Ash in comparison:

Pistol: both are well placed

q7Jzeyn.jpg

Primary: well placed

ZvOVwcX.jpg

Melee: Skana is fine

MDSbrgh.jpg

But some weapons are misplaced after the style holster update: (POLEARMS and WHIPS seem to be universal, most frames are affected)

CRkCuLE.jpg

Edited by aerosoul1337

He also has an issue with the syandanas bieng off to the side...specifically with the udyat syandana...it doesn't sit in the middle of his back....if i'm not mistaken.. when i first saw it...it was positioned more at the top of his shoulders...

Edited by Profit62

That's because Ash Prime is tied to Ash's holsters. I know it can be changed, but I'm not sure how long it can take though.

However, on the melees...

On 16/9/2016 at 5:34 PM, aerosoul1337 said:

Currently, Loki Prime has similar issue with melee weapons:

LSdAF9w.jpg

dgMUhZE.jpg

On this case, due the ADI Holsters we can't really fix it unless we use the "Straight" or reverse holsters.

Problem is, of course, that instead of being properly seated now, we have to accomodate them.

I kind of wish they had made them locked but alternative still (so we'd have to purchase, say, back Nikana holsters but they had come locked on each frame like the default ones do).

7 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

That's because Ash Prime is tied to Ash's holsters. I know it can be changed, but I'm not sure how long it can take though.

Didn't I said at the beginning?

"All weapons still use normal (non prime version) Ash's holstering positions, so they stuck in Ash prime's body (since Ash Prime is relative bulky)."

But this is too lazy to be an excuse... for 1 year+.

• 1 month later...

My Sonicor is now holstered horizontally off of its little mount thing.  I'd take a screenshot and add it, but I currently can't play the game - quest crash bug has me locked out.

As an aside, when were Ash Prime's primaries ever okay?  He's always had clipping issues with everything for me.  I'm fairly certain that no weapon exists that doesn't clip through Ash Prime in some way (unless you use the melee holster system and tweak it to an insane degree).  It's been well over a year since Ash Prime's release and the clipping issues have never been fixed.  At this point, I'm thinking they never will be.  So, all we can do is hope that Ash Deluxe won't clip like Ash Prime does, and that DE releases it before we all die of old age.  Speaking of which, WHERE IS ASH DELUXE, DE?!  It looked pretty much done in that render you showed a month ago.  So did the BS rework.  What's the holdup?

3 hours ago, Aekhon said:

My Sonicor is now holstered horizontally off of its little mount thing.  I'd take a screenshot and add it, but I currently can't play the game - quest crash bug has me locked out.

As an aside, when were Ash Prime's primaries ever okay?  He's always had clipping issues with everything for me.  I'm fairly certain that no weapon exists that doesn't clip through Ash Prime in some way (unless you use the melee holster system and tweak it to an insane degree).  It's been well over a year since Ash Prime's release and the clipping issues have never been fixed.  At this point, I'm thinking they never will be.  So, all we can do is hope that Ash Deluxe won't clip like Ash Prime does, and that DE releases it before we all die of old age.

It happens to all warframes:

tkpgDig.jpg

I found gommacor has the same issue:

xWFmyow.jpg

This also happens to atomos.

Edited by aerosoul1337