Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuria 12.3 A True understanding

(PSN)zero1872001

Question

11 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Is there any easy way to find this one? Total ive done well over 2000 missions. of different varieties and still cant find it. after all the research ive done. it was said to of been made a more common tile. atleast in sabatoge missions. but.. nope. Cant find it still. (This is the grineer shipyard rare exit kuria)

Unfortunately it is about the rarest Kuria in the game to find - I just played excessive amounts of Spy and Exterminate till it eventually appeared. Keep trying! You will eventually discover it.

This was the very last one I needed and I got it while looking for the flowers for the silver grove it can be found as a rescue extraction but I got it from a capture on Ceres, if you can find someone with the vor's prize quest the mission rescuing darvo has a garenteed spawn for it as the extraction point. I really hope this helps but if I was on PS4 I would help good luck man I hope you get it it's deffenately a more rare tile.

1 hour ago, Kenshin98 said:

if it's the exit room, play spy, ignore the vaults and go for the exit, if it's there, u can scan it safely, if it's not, just quit and start again, it's much faster this way. that's how I found mine 

Thats what i was doing. lol. using my max speed volt too. well over 2k runs. i just got it. but its rediculous still.