Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long can we keep this up?

(PSN)Sir-_-Glad

When Amnesia first came out, i was scared pissless. My friend made me play it and I didn't get far past the tutorial.

Later that night I needed my flashdrive from downstairs. I stepped into the living room and thought " your sanity will go down on the darkness".

I never got that flashdrive till the morning.

3 minutes ago, Anatolius said:

When Amnesia first came out, i was scared pissless. My friend made me play it and I didn't get far past the tutorial.

Later that night I needed my flashdrive from downstairs. I stepped into the living room and thought " your sanity will go down on the darkness".

I never got that flashdrive till the morning.

well, did you turn the light on?

Edited by TachyonDe

5 minutes ago, Anatolius said:

The lamp was on the other side of the room and I was FROZEN IN IMAGINARY SELF INDUCED FEAE. So I just backed up and went to bed.

Im my worst enemy

you know what would be funny? if your friend makes you play the game again and sticks a photo of nicolas cage to your mirror. would be funny to see what happens when you step into your bathroom, knowing nothing about this.

5 minutes ago, TachyonDe said:

you know what would be funny? if your friend makes you play the game again and sticks a photo of nicolas cage to your mirror. would be funny to see what happens when you step into your bathroom, knowing nothing about this.

As someone who is scared by even the FAINTEST humanoid figure shrouded in shadows and actually screamed at my own reflection in my computer screen because I looked at it a bit too hard...

You want to kill me.

Just now, Anatolius said:

As someone who is scared by even the FAINTEST humanoid figure shrouded in shadows and actually screamed at my own reflection in my computer screen because I looked at it a bit too hard...

You want to kill me.

well, a few years ago i was visiting a friend and my younger brother was alone at home, doing something in the kitchen. nearly home, standing before the window, i watched him a few secs. since he was looking in another direction and kinda out of mind, i knocked on the window. well, that was a moment i heared my brother scream in fear and anger, while i was laughing my &#! off. 

good old days.