The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Intermittent freezing

(XBOX)Midnight Malice

The problem is still there (at least for me) second mission in after enabling voice and auto gain, started to get the intermittent freezing again. This time the lag latency is shorter (about half a second now instead of 1-2 like before), but lasted the entire mission instead of a few minutes.

I'll keep it the same for awhile to see if it happens again.

Edited by (XB1)unixmen

I turned mine on and ran a few missions, had no issues i could see in gameplay while i slashed n dashed around but i did have to spam X a load for a few seconds to open a locker if i had unlocked it using the mod that has 45% chance to unlock (i forgot it's name lol)

Hi everyone,

Microsoft has now started to roll out a major Xbox One update that we have reason to believe contains a fix for the intermittent freezing. The update is rolling out across Xbox One - if you don't get it right away, keep checking. Many of you have been very helpful assisting us and Microsoft identify this issue in an effort to fix the problem. For that we are very thankful. For those who were experiencing this issue prior to this update, please try enabling "Voice" and "Auto gain control (outbound)" once again to see if this update addresses the issue.

More information on this update can be found here: https://majornelson.com/2016/11/10/the-wait-is-over-the-xbox-holiday-update-is-here/

Just an update from me, having turned in game chat back on after the update it worked for me for several hours, welshvlad was still having some minor stutter. But with the recent Xbox update it definitely seems to be fixed for me and I'll let welshvlad update on his current experience.

Hopefully everyone else is benefiting from these updates.

?

Update from Darkest wales,

Having run the game for several hours now with voice, auto gain enabled and the latest updates in place all the issues I previously experienced have now gone.

The freezing issue was effecting me consistently within two maps, bringing the game to a grinding halt and I haven't seen it at all during mission play since the updates. Its safe to say it's definitely fixed for me. Awesome job.

I was experiencing some minor delay to in ship menu systems immediately after re enabling voice and auto gain but this was due to Xbox live having a moment and nothing to do with Warframe.

As Gurky said hopefully everyone else is benefiting from the same results.  :satisfied:

I'm suffering from this all the time now, it's been especially naggy today. I haven't got an Xbox update in days though, we might get those later here in northern Europe. I hope it'll fix it, but for now it's quite bad. I don't know if the ridiculous amount of "host gone->host migration->host not found" - stuff is related to this as well, been getting that a lot too, about 10 times the usual. Good thing I found this thread though, I wouldn't have known about the audio settings workaround otherwise. I'll try it immediately.

4 hours ago, (XB1)zorroporro said:

I'm suffering from this all the time now, it's been especially naggy today. I haven't got an Xbox update in days though, we might get those later here in northern Europe. I hope it'll fix it, but for now it's quite bad. I don't know if the ridiculous amount of "host gone->host migration->host not found" - stuff is related to this as well, been getting that a lot too, about 10 times the usual. Good thing I found this thread though, I wouldn't have known about the audio settings workaround otherwise. I'll try it immediately.

Hi zorroporro, please keep checking. We believe you should receive the Xbox One system update sometime this week, and we have good reason to believe that this should stop the freezing for you.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

9 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi zorroporro, please keep checking. We believe you should receive the Xbox One system update sometime this week, and we have good reason to believe that this should stop the freezing for you.

Thanks, I'll certainly hope so. Also, I appreciate how you are responding to people here. Too often in games there's this weird PR wall between the dev side and the player side. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like this specific has been resolved thanks in large part to Microsoft's recent OS update for the Xbox One. It has been 2 weeks since the last reply, so I am going to go ahead and lock this thread now. With that said, we will continue to work on making improvements to console performance wherever possible. If anyone comes across any new performance issues then please feel free to create a new thread.

Once again we would like to thank all of you for your help with putting an end to these freezes. 

Edited by [DE]Dmitri