Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Void Traces with Smeeta Kavat

-CM-Zenshadow

Question

I have played quite a few void fissure missions, and I get 11 void traces almost every single time. So, I got a Smeeta kavat. The thing is, is has a 15% chance to proc the type of charm I want (the x2 resources). Is it worth waiting for the kavat to activate this type of charm, or should I just equip a carrier and speed run void fissure missions? 

Also, I am looking for a frame that can kill enemies AoE so I can do void fissure missions faster. Are there any frames that fit the bill for these glorified exterminates (preferably not Ember though, because I am waiting for her prime counterpart to be unvaulted sometime in winter). 

Thank you!

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, ZenshadowOfZramx said:

I have played quite a few void fissure missions, and I get 11 void traces almost every single time. So, I got a Smeeta kavat. The thing is, is has a 15% chance to proc the type of charm I want (the x2 resources). Is it worth waiting for the kavat to activate this type of charm, or should I just equip a carrier and speed run void fissure missions? 

Also, I am looking for a frame that can kill enemies AoE so I can do void fissure missions faster. Are there any frames that fit the bill for these glorified exterminates (preferably not Ember though, because I am waiting for her prime counterpart to be unvaulted sometime in winter). 

Thank you!

where did you get 15% chance from? its 28% to roll 1 out of 6 buffs. if anything its a 4.6^% chance.

Have the kavat. Carrier does nothing. Smeeta will atleast allow you a chance of x2 fissures.

I usually get near exit with 9/10 if no buff then I pick up last reactant and proceed to next. No reason to wait 1hr for buff.

Consider a resource booster too. I know 200p seems a lot, but you farm VT at x2 rate = more radiant relics in half the time. (even the 1 week booster could do fine)

With smeeta and booster you are looking at potential x4 each run. if not just an x2.

Far as frame goes. Mirage simulor T.T is one of the best one to go.

Edited by ScorpioneITA

Take the Kavat and get a small chance versus Carrier's none.

As for loadouts, I personally would suggest a Tonkor or Dread and roll with either Loki (Melee enemies are dumb, and Irradiating Disarm takes some of the work out of it for yyou) or Rhino (THE STOMPS).  For a secondary, the Lex Prime, Twin Graks, or Azima will serve you well.  Melee's your call, personally, but remember, enemies will go loud when Fissures are in play.

What ScorpionelTA said - Take your smeeta along. Speedrun the mission. If you get the buff, rush to collect the last reactants so that you'll get double the traces. IF you haven't gotten the buff yet, stop collecting when you get to 9/10, and head for the extraction - and collect the last reactant just before you exit. This way, you aren't spending pointless amounts of time just Waiting for the buff, but you still give the buff as much time as you can to show up, without slowing down the actual mission.