Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe PS4 feeling abit empty

(PSN)Mofojokers

Question

Hey Guys

So my brother and i returned after some time away. We have noticed that very few players tend to be around these days.

Region chat average 3-5

Alerts sometimes 1 will join us but it's a blue moon

Relays sometimes 2-3 

Now i have to figure that because we are in Australia (Nat 2) we are sided here. So curious to know if we have missed something or if something new is in like World Of Warcraft phases in servers.

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Hey guys also i would like to ask if it is possible to see how many are around?.

Also we have yet to have a go at the pvp stuff because even after 30 minutes no group can be found.

Also is it possible yet to see where people are?

I.E group is running x alert or two groups on earth etc.

best bet would be to look at region chat when you log in, that is approximately 1/3 to 1/2 the pop on that server at that specific time.

Idk, I never pvp without a pre-set group

set your matchmaking to public, and when you hover over a mission it will tell you the number of open squads in that mission.  Its not always reliable as it sometimes counts as their being 1 even if no one is there (or maybe its always full?) but it can give you an idea usually, you just have to try and find the missions people actually bother to run.

1 minute ago, (PS4)gamerpie12 said:

best bet would be to look at region chat when you log in, that is approximately 1/3 to 1/2 the pop on that server at that specific time.

Idk, I never pvp without a pre-set group

set your matchmaking to public, and when you hover over a mission it will tell you the number of open squads in that mission.  Its not always reliable as it sometimes counts as their being 1 even if no one is there (or maybe its always full?) but it can give you an idea usually, you just have to try and find the missions people actually bother to run.

Little bit worried about that as i said above on average 3-5 people in the region chat. Does DE have any plans to make it easier to find people playing and grouping with them?

I don't know honestly, I usually can only get on US-east during its peak hours so I never have trouble finding people to do stuff.  Public usually puts me in a mission with anywhere from a couple of people to a full squad, but I tend not to stick to non-farming zones as is.  Sorry, the only advice I can give you is to try and find a clan with enough active (or at least pleasant)  people to be worth it (but given your post count I can't help but think you've already done that).

4 minutes ago, (PS4)gamerpie12 said:

I don't know honestly, I usually can only get on US-east during its peak hours so I never have trouble finding people to do stuff.  Public usually puts me in a mission with anywhere from a couple of people to a full squad, but I tend not to stick to non-farming zones as is.  Sorry, the only advice I can give you is to try and find a clan with enough active (or at least pleasant)  people to be worth it (but given your post count I can't help but think you've already done that).

Yeah i think here in Australia very small group of players. I'll try to see how things go , definetly need a better searching tool i think.