Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players and reporting

Brus.

Question

I know that you can get reported by another player after you do a mission with them.

But can you report a player somewhere else (forums etc.) ?

I've had this wonderful interaction while farming for vengeful revenant and I just want to make sure he's harmless.

sH8rhMC.jpg

18 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, TheScytale said:

Best thing you can do is ignore them back. You didn't do any reportable offense, and neither did he. 

This is usually the best approach yes. Although, if you feel you were harassed or insulted in any way you should definitely take screenshots and send them to support.warframe.com 

18 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

You serious? He did nothing wrong.

Do you... have a link where it is stated that you can't become a Gotl if you've been reported for any reason?

This depends entirely on the offense. Before Guides are recruited we consider their behavior in game and on the Forums. If we find that they've been reported for violating the Code of Conduct, EULA, or TOS they will not be recruited. 

I hope that cleared any confusion! 

Reported for being a little picky on squadmate.

The whole thing may be a little misunderstanding.

Next time just explain taht you need only an ivara right from the start with the reason why. It might get the other tenno less angry. 

dont think you behaved the wrong way but he was probably on the wrong impression.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)brksboom said:

This doesn't even make sense to me...maybe I'm still too green (just broke 100 hrs) to get it? Why would you get reported in the first place? For not inviting someone?

I guess *somebody* really felt too important not to be invited

13 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Next time just explain taht you need only an ivara right from the start with the reason why. It might get the other tenno less angry.

I had posted in recruiting "H [Vengeful Revenant] need 1 ivara to go".

12 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

What ? Right away ?

Soo i cannot be a guide because i got reported for rifting a tenno to help him and he got angry ?

Thats a little much i think where did you get this information i'm actualy prety worryed :(

you can still become a guide if you got reported and nothing happened, likely even if you got reported and something did happen. I guess @ShiraHagane confused this with Forum warning points

13 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

You serious? He did nothing wrong.

Do you... have a link where it is stated that you can't become a Gotl if you've been reported for any reason?

As far as I know the only restriction is that you can't have more than one permanent warning point on these forums. No doubt they would look at any in-game sanctions during the selection process but I seriously doubt just being reported is enough to get blacklisted.

1 minute ago, WrathAscending said:

As far as I know the only restriction is that you can't have more than one permanent warning point on these forums. No doubt they would look at any in-game sanctions during the selection process but I seriously doubt just being reported is enough to get blacklisted.

Ye I knew that with the warning points. But what op is facing is being reported in-game for no reason.

I was sure  that it would have no effect on op wanting to become a Gotl.  I also looked up Gotl on the wiki.... it says nothing about not being able to participate because you were reported for no reason. Wouldn't have made any sense anyway.

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

This depends entirely on the offense. Before Guides are recruited we consider their behavior in game and on the Forums. If we find that they've been reported for violating the Code of Conduct, EULA, or TOS they will not be recruited. 

I hope that cleared any confusion! 

Okay... thanks a lot for clearing that up !

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Wait, reported at all, or reported and found to have violated the rules which lead to sanctions?