The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

earths uderwarter , mars settelment, and eris ice tilesets

(PSN)TrollyThyTrinity

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Nzza_News said:

I like how they mixed the tileset up to make the planets have some variety 

but i feel that the look too copy and pasted 

earths underwater should be more mossy and more grass mud ect ect

mars the rocks should be a lil more red, hense its the red planet

eris i would like to see some dark ice and a lil moldy(lol) 

I used to like the Mariana level of Earth. When they first changed it, recently, to look more like Uranus.

Then I realized...its not blended at all. There is literally nothing of earth in that tileset. I mean, yeah, its inside the Mariana Trench. I get it.

But why does the Mariana Trench have cave walls that are made of the same rock we find on Uranus? Why do Drekar haunt the place, while being stationed nowhere else on earth?

This isnt an enhancement. Its just copy pasta, for the sake of it. Mariana needs to be wholly underwater. It didnt make any sense, before, when you were mostly on top of the planet surface in that location. 

But at the same time...it shouldnt basically be a Uranus tileset. It needs to be blended, not replaced.

4 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

I used to like the Mariana level of Earth. When they first changed it, recently, to look more like Uranus.

Then I realized...its not blended at all. There is literally nothing of earth in that tileset. I mean, yeah, its inside the Mariana Trench. I get it.

But why does the Mariana Trench have cave walls that are made of the same rock we find on Uranus? Why do Drekar haunt the place, while being stationed nowhere else on earth?

This isnt an enhancement. Its just copy pasta, for the sake of it. Mariana needs to be wholly underwater. It didnt make any sense, before, when you were mostly on top of the planet surface in that location. 

But at the same time...it shouldnt basically be a Uranus tileset. It needs to be blended, not replaced.

drekar grineer are aquatic adapted, they can breath underwater, that's why

13 hours ago, Kenshin98 said:

no, a real corpus city, with skyscrapers, civilians and stuff like that, it should be on neptune since it's the home of the corpus  

Neither Corpus or Grinner should have cities, in the same way that our military does not build cities.

Yes, civilians build cities ... and they would have "civilians" because?

Even assuming they DID, you seriously think they would put them in range of the biggest and most dangerous Terrorist force in the Solar System, the Tenno?

12 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

And you seriously think that creating a ton of art assets, just so you can feel "more at home" while doing only one thing in the game, that being shooting stuff, is actually worth it, rather then work on other art assets?

I don't even pay attention to scenery when driving around in other people's car, let alone that underwater Earth does not look like a proper underwater Earth.

Don't expect it to happen, unless they had already decided it would happen.

14 hours ago, DSpite said:

Neither Corpus or Grinner should have cities, in the same way that our military does not build cities.

Yes, civilians build cities ... and they would have "civilians" because?

Even assuming they DID, you seriously think they would put them in range of the biggest and most dangerous Terrorist force in the Solar System, the Tenno?

Assuming they have, which they most likely do, Tenno are never sent to these places. according to several lore posts from cephalon cordylon and other snippets (if I'm not mistaken), the Lotus does not use tenno to target civilians, only aiming at the war efforts of the grineer and corpus board. We're meant to keep the balance, not to gun every living thing down.