Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lasting Sting, finally useful?

mikami666134

Question

17 answers to this question

I´ve been using lasting sting on Lesion while using Saryn. Lesion (maxed out primed reach/pressure point/fury)  at 100% status with corrosive + blast + toxin (for 6 seconds when enemy is killed). So you have 110% extra status duration + 25% from saryns passive. Lesion chews thru any enemy way past lvl 100+ easily.

So 135% in my case I do feel a difference.

16 minutes ago, mikami666134 said:

True, however most forced slash procs are a part of a combo which requires multiple hits.
With the telos boltace and lasting sting, you can just slide and leave the poor soul to die, no?

sure, but those Animation Strings also tend to bring along other features and Utility/Damage with them, aside from just applying Status. (Multi-hit, Damage Multiplier, CC, Et Cetera)

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

sure, but those Animation Strings also tend to bring along other features and Utility/Damage with them, aside from just applying Status. (Multi-hit, Damage Multiplier, CC, Et Cetera)

For a single target, sure. But I'd rather have the mobility from sliding around when I'm surrounded.

39 minutes ago, mikami666134 said:

True, however most forced slash procs are a part of a combo which requires multiple hits. With the telos boltace and lasting sting, you can just slide and leave the poor soul to die, no?

Leaving your enemies alive for 12 seconds when they can kill you in a second isn't really a good idea.

8 hours ago, taiiat said:

Animation Strings aren't strictly single target.

I think you're missing my point here, you won't have time to complete an animation string while under fire by you know... the whole friggin' room?

8 hours ago, Rekkou said:

Leaving your enemies alive for 12 seconds when they can kill you in a second isn't really a good idea.

Have you ever get shot while bullet jumping?

28 minutes ago, taiiat said:

one of the 50 flavors up 100% uptime mapwide CC that makes Enemies irrelevant.

Haha, yes that's true. There are lots of mass CCs in this game. 

Last 5 times i went to Mot, there's only ash primes though...

Guess i was just unlucky?

Say, if we want to kill CCed enemies, we'd be better off with a tonkor or a dex Sybaris don't you think?

Edited by mikami666134