Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account reset

(PSN)Hoofedspider

Question

i really wish there was a way to reset the account. i stoped playing a while ago and started again but i am so lost in everything and barely understand what to do. i don't know if i'm the only one who wishes there was a way to restart from the beginning and just play to learn from scratch, is there anyway for the developers to add this feature or is it just something one can hope for?

10 answers to this question

Codex>Training>Advanced Movement

Other than the starting quests that tell you 'oh hey here's the arsenal' or 'look it's the star chart' or 'a foundry makes things' the starting game/tutorials are pretty much just intro to movement/shooting.

And you can repeat the advanced movement training as much as you want.  I had quit the game, then came back and tbh there were alot of things different.  Replaying the advanced movement got me on my feet, and from there it was just a small matter of time to get back into the thick of things.

2 minutes ago, zehne said:

Codex>Training>Advanced Movement

Other than the starting quests that tell you 'oh hey here's the arsenal' or 'look it's the star chart' or 'a foundry makes things' the starting game/tutorials are pretty much just intro to movement/shooting.

And you can repeat the advanced movement training as much as you want.  I had quit the game, then came back and tbh there were alot of things different.  Replaying the advanced movement got me on my feet, and from there it was just a small matter of time to get back into the thick of things.

yeah but i really never got the hang of anything in the game, so a fresh start would be awesome because i really love the game