Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would the 'True Black' color scheme from the 'Smoke Color Pack' be worth it?

NativeKiller

Question

I am one of those "Synoid Simulor/Sonicor + Mirage" spammers(yes, sue me), and I was wondering if the color scheme would spare myself and other countless random potential victims from my violent light shows.

Just asking, since I haven't really bought any cosmetics with plat before and just want to make sure before I decide on making a purchase.

If it would really work out, I would be welcome to shell out 75 plat for such a vast QoL improvement.

Thanks, in advance! :)

P.S//

I am currently using a "Dark Red" color scheme and it's working out kinda decently.

However I heard that the "True Black" color scheme literally completely removes all eye-strain from Synoid Simulor/Sonicor light shows.

So... yeah. :)

Edited by NativeKiller

12 answers to this question

Just now, Alcatraz said:

Yes it works perfectly for me, it is the color I use by choice on most things like it. Also on Invis loki energy color, and many frames use it in their color schemes as well.

It is worth the platinum.

Ooooooh, that's the answer that I was hoping for!

Thanks! :)

7 minutes ago, LABAL said:

You know what? I'm going to check it right now.

Alright.
A18ECD0D984DE980C6A48AE3B961FEF0CA684764
This is what it looks like on high settings.

Ooooooooooh, yeeeees!

Everyone would actually be able to SEE things now even when I spam the hell out of my Mirage!

Thanks a bunch, fellow Tenno!

Edited by NativeKiller

I wouldn't bother with smoke myself (I rarely ever use it anymore).  Most of the really dark shades (ie red-black, blue-black or green-black, or just black) will always look black regardless of the light around it, unlike in the days before the kubrow colour fix.  While you can get good whites and greys on other pallets too, so your better off just buying some other colour pallets as you will get more variety and the blacks you want, rather than just multiples tiles of the same in game looking blacks and whites.

Edited by Loswaith

So I bought the 'Smokes color' pack about 2 hours ago and tried it out.

Sincerely, 10/10, the best purchase that I have ever made with plat within the "Market" tab,  would improve QoL again. :)

I STRONGLY recommend it to anyone who hasn't gotten it yet.

It seems to improve my WF QoL, almost as much as Carrier does! :D

Edited by NativeKiller