Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are you supposed to get this medallion?

-KyloRen-

Question

6 answers to this question

Hmm,for some odd reason,when im searching for medallion,insignia's,and datums,i use loot detector,theiefs wit,and animal instinct,i can never find all the medallions.Sometimes the little squares for storage containers will disappear and appear depending on where i move. Since I have on all those mods thats like a 60 meter sensor for medallions,insignia,etc. But i can never find them all,i backtrack so many times and look for secret routes but to no avail,i cant find it,Either I just suck at finding them or they just dont spawns in places where i can reach them.

5 hours ago, Pratigious said:

i use loot detector,theiefs wit,and animal instinct

That may be part of your problem. Too much range will often show marks in distant rooms and on other floors, but still fail to show something in the same room, just very high or far below you. Be sure to jump very high across the rooms with high or no ceiling. Unfortunately there is no easy way for hidden shafts that lead below the floor to hidden places.

Also be aware that the medallion can spawn in the same place as ordis fragments and it will be hardly visible on map or even while looking at it. You need to move over it looking for interaction prompt.

Just sole animal instinct works best for me with more focus on checking rooms for hidden passages rather than relying only on minimap. Also Ignis is good to clear all those containers out of the way. Still I not always find all medallions or sabotage resource caches, but sometimes I encounter hidden area that just looks like it can spawn them, so I know to check it the next time.