Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nanotec themed Warframe

Craftcoat

I had the Idea of an nanotec inspired Warframe, that i'd like to discuss about.

His Name could be Nanos

He could loock like a cyborg with polygon armored areas on his shoulders, elbous, knees, head and belly. Glowing in his energycolor.

Here are my ideas of his abilitys:

Passive: He regenerates his armor and that of his Allies in 20m range. via Nano machines slowly.

1st ability: Microwave Cloud

He emits a swarm of agressive nanobots around him, inflicting Radiation Proc. + Fire Dmg.

2nd ability: Transmutation

Nanos can switch like vauban between modes, to get the preferred result:

Transforming enemy Drops like Ammo into Health/Energy Orbs and vice versa.

3rd ability: Brain probe

Nanos gets invisible and Realeases a insect like drone (controlled like ivaras navigator) that allows him to fully control an singe target, literally possessing it, and turns it into a kamikaze unit. Move it to a Group of enemys tap 3 again and Booom. The dmg. Bases on the health of the target.

4th ability: Raging Swarm

Nanos dissolves himself into a swarm of Nanites. Inflicting always dmg. Types Wich the enemy is weak against

Shield---> impact

Infested flesh---> gas

Armor---> corossive

And so on

What do you think about that idea?

Any better ideas for abilities?

Edited by Craftcoat

2 minutes ago, Craftcoat said:

What do you think of his third ability?

to mouch similar to ivara navigator, and control only 1 enemy  for become a kamikaze isn't a help for me, maybe if the nanomachines attack who you want just click the botton to the proper enemy, and he suicide itself without another click and after this the nano has 5 seconds to search another enemy (max 3 enemies get controlled), this would be the 1 first ability , with low cost and good help...but it just an idea , the editor it's you and you has to decide :)

A Warframe with powers based on nanotechnology sounds cool. The name you have chosen couldn't be more unoriginal though. Nanos? Really?

Some of the ability names will inspire giggles among people as well. Microwave Cloud? Brain Probe? xD

The second ability is kind of gimmicky.

The third sounds interesting. Turning Grineer into suicide bombers does conjure up some hilarious scenarios.

The fourth is just basically Wukongs Cloud Walk with damage.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

1 minute ago, Matt89Connor said:

to mouch similar to ivara navigator, and control only 1 enemy  for become a kamikaze isn't a help for me, maybe if the nanomachines attack who you want just click the botton to the proper enemy, and he suicide itself without another click and after this the nano has 5 seconds to search another enemy (max 3 enemies get controlled), this would be the 1 first ability , with low cost and good help...but it just an idea , the editor it's you and you has to decide :)

The 1st ability is meant to be an cc aura

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 1:12 AM, Craftcoat said:

I had the Idea of an nanotec inspired Warframe, that i'd like to discuss about.

His Name could be Nanos

He could loock like a cyborg with polygon armored areas on his shoulders, elbous, knees, head and belly. Glowing in his energycolor.

Here are my ideas of his abilitys:

Passive: He regenerates his armor and that of his Allies in 20m range. via Nano machines slowly.

1st ability: Microwave Cloud

He emits a swarm of agressive nanobots around him, inflicting Radiation Proc. + Fire Dmg.

2nd ability: Transmutation

Nanos can switch like vauban between modes, to get the preferred result:

Transforming enemy Drops like Ammo into Health/Energy Orbs and vice versa.

3rd ability: Brain probe

Nanos gets invisible and Realeases a insect like drone (controlled like ivaras navigator) that allows him to fully control an singe target, literally possessing it, and turns it into a kamikaze unit. Move it to a Group of enemys tap 3 again and Booom. The dmg. Bases on the health of the target.

4th ability: Raging Swarm

Nanos dissolves himself into a swarm of Nanites. Inflicting always dmg. Types Wich the enemy is weak against

Shield---> impact

Infested flesh---> gas

Armor---> corossive

And so on

What do you think about that idea?

Any better ideas for abilities?

Image result for nanomachines son

Passive is confusing to me. 

Warframes don't lose armor unless they suffer a corrosive proc, which then they recover to max armor once it's ended. So armor regen would be basically useless. 

I would propose more defensive abilities instead of offensive. 2 could be a swarm of drones that orbit and intercept enemy fire, basically 1 nanite = one 100% damage reduced blocked attack. (Excluding AoE attcks)

i like the idea of him dissolving into nanites as his ult though. But instead of being invincible, maybe add an evasion bonus like titania's ult does, along with a damage reduction vs everything but AoE attacks. 

Otherwise, 1st as an AoE damage aura works, and 3 could be an offensive attack swarm or something.

Wow, kinda reminds me a bit of my girl Feynman over in the Mosh, just a tad bit more tweaked for abilities outside of the physical. Hmmmm, paging through his abilities, I must say, the best of the bunch looks like 3, the rest are kinda . . . randomized for me.

Edited by Unus

I'll rework my idea and tweak it a bit.

What about Immunity to elemental procs. For Nanos, and +50% duration for Buffs for him and Allies

The New 2nd. Ability: I.M.P

I.ntelligent

M.atter

P.rotection

It's a chargable ability.

By holding down the key it will drain energy 

1e=1sec. Duration

It can be charged up to 500 seconds.

It will reduce elemental Damage by 80% and physical by 40%

Nanos will be fully covered by his Polygon armor and realeases a small Nanite swarm for each hit, tracking back every incoming attack to it's origin, attacking it, till the duration of the Armor runs out or the target is dead. Dealing 75% of the initial damage of the attack that hit the armor. (affected by power strength)

Depletion of the timer can be slowed down by power duration

Edited by Craftcoat

1 hour ago, Craftcoat said:

I'll rework my idea and tweak it a bit.

What about Immunity to elemental procs. For Nanos, and +50% duration for Buffs for him and Allies

The New 2nd. Ability: I.M.P

I.ntelligent

M.atter

P.rotection

It's a chargable ability.

By holding down the key it will drain energy 

1e=1sec. Duration

It can be charged up to 500 seconds.

It will reduce elemental Damage by 80% and physical by 40%

Nanos will be fully covered by his Polygon armor and realeases a small Nanite swarm for each hit, tracking back every incoming attack to it's origin, attacking it, till the duration of the Armor runs out or the target is dead. Dealing 75% of the initial damage of the attack that hit the armor. (affected by power strength)

Depletion of the timer can be slowed down by power duration

sounds good :)