Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy way to get Simaris reputation?

(PSN)NewAgeDoom

Question

15 answers to this question

Stealth scan any mission, spy preferably.

Also on that Simaris rep, they SERIOUSLY, POSITIVELY, ABSOLUTELY need to add something worthwhile into Simaris' shop.

Maybe a relic pack? maybe a credit pack? maybe special specter unit? maybe even some endo?

...and no, I do not think of transmutation core as anything remotely close to worthwhile, not with this RNG (enjoy getting fast hand transmuting 4 rare mods!)

4 minutes ago, Avalona said:

Stealth scan any mission, spy preferably.

Also on that Simaris rep, they SERIOUSLY, POSITIVELY, ABSOLUTELY need to add something worthwhile into Simaris' shop.

Maybe a relic pack? maybe a credit pack? maybe special specter unit? maybe even some endo?

...and no, I do not think of transmutation core as anything remotely close to worthwhile, not with this RNG (enjoy getting fast hand transmuting 4 rare mods!)

What about the Health/Energy Conversion mods?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

What about the Health/Energy Conversion mods?

The mod is worthwhile, but you get it, and then what's next?

What I posted there, I want Simaris scanning to have some replayability value on it, similar to Syndicate where you spend it on relic pack or weapons to sell, and made you look forward to farming the rep some more tomorrow.

Simaris give you nothing worthwhile after you acquired his stuff, nor anything that made you "hey, I should farm more rep tomorrow so I can get that"

11 hours ago, Avalona said:

The mod is worthwhile, but you get it, and then what's next?

What I posted there, I want Simaris scanning to have some replayability value on it, similar to Syndicate where you spend it on relic pack or weapons to sell, and made you look forward to farming the rep some more tomorrow.

Simaris give you nothing worthwhile after you acquired his stuff, nor anything that made you "hey, I should farm more rep tomorrow so I can get that"

I sell Health/Energy Conversion for 60~70p each.

They can be extra sources of pocket-money. :3

You go in Void Exterminate with Ivara and dagger, in solo, then you scan everyone and then kill everyone. That way I max Daily Standing in 1 run only.

Edit: You must be undetected the whole run to get the maximum, but it is very easy and fun.

Edited by mobilehacker

12 hours ago, mobilehacker said:

You go in Void Exterminate with Ivara and dagger, in solo, then you scan everyone and then kill everyone. That way I max Daily Standing in 1 run only.

You always want to do the daily target simply because the reward rep you get at turn in does not fall under the cap.  This lets you got past cap by up to 10k per day.  If you get one of the lame 2 scan targets and that doesn't cap you then by all means do some thing like the above to make up the gap.

On September 23, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Obus said:

Do u remember lvl 9999 mobs TA? 1 mob scan = 6050 rep, 3 mobs = day rep cap. So, you need scan high level mobs, preferably unalerted. Sorties 3, perhaps?

That's pretty smart actually. Just solo (or premake) the 3rd sortie for your Simaris rep. I'll have to try that and see how efficient it is comparatively.