Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

seriously...why no chairs?

Sirfol

So i was hovering in the forum and someone said we need chairs...thinking about it we don't really have any to sit in this game, when my little excal is tired he must kneel to chill out...or kneel....or float...no chairs...in the vast solar system i never saw a chair....is this some stage of the evolution? darwin never mentioned it xD

Edited by Sirfol
Added spoiler tag

Just now, Sirfol said:

So i was hovering in the forum and someone said we need chairs...thinking about it we don't really have any to sit in this game, when my little excal is tired he must kneel to chill out...or kneel....or float...no chairs...in the vast solar system i never saw a chair....is this some stage of the evolution? darwin never mentioned it xD

Ordis is probably talking about chairs as well for you. if you really want an answer add a spoiler tag.

5 minutes ago, Meliq said:

Ordis is probably talking about chairs as well for you. if you really want an answer add a spoiler tag.

Because you are not in the warframe - there is a chair in the back room where the operator lives...  The tranference pod...  It's revealed in the second dream quest

Edited by Meliq

Just now, Meliq said:

Because you are not in the warframe - there is a chair in the back room where the operator lives...  The tranference pod...  It's revealed in the second dream quest

then let me ask...where do people sit in places like relays...maroo...only on crates?XD

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Hum tenno 

i dont want to spoil anything but have you done the second dream quest ?

If no just do it you will be rewarded a chair ^.^ 

yep but that's not a real chair....it's a machine or more...a wardrobe..