Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets of the Tenno V.2

OverlordMcGeek

29 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

1975petrock.jpg

I actually have a pet rock.

/spoiler

I've had it since my childhood, and i carry it around with me when i move places.

My dad got it from a hot spring and told me it had some mineral deposits on it,

this info may be hokey but i keep it for the placebo

I use it to scrub myself.

Here are pictures of my preciousesssssss:

My 11 year old dog, Buddy, lying underneath the piano bench.  I didn't tell him to do it, he just crawled underneath my legs while I was pedaling.  He loves to howl while I'm playing and he loves to demand to be pet by sticking his head underneath my hands while I'm playing.

Spoiler

9iSOafy.jpg

This is my Leopard Gecko, Genesis.  She hates my guts. 

Spoiler

bRqIyy9.jpg

48 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

Here are pictures of my preciousesssssss:

My 11 year old dog, Buddy, lying underneath the piano bench.  I didn't tell him to do it, he just crawled underneath my legs while I was pedaling.  He loves to howl while I'm playing and he loves to demand to be pet by sticking his head underneath my hands while I'm playing.

Hide contents

9iSOafy.jpg

This is my Leopard Gecko, Genesis.  She hates my guts. 

Hide contents

bRqIyy9.jpg

Is the tail for that gecko suppose to be that fat?

I brought home this 6 month old standard female dachshund a month ago. Her previous family named her Emma, but she doesn't respond when called or I think they just call her puppy. So I asked here for help and thanks to Ninja (Limmy) and Metrocop's (Dank meme) suggestions, I combined the two - Mimi. She liked it.

j2GfOJg.jpg

I have another 3 year old miniature red doxie Sandy. I'll try to get a photo of the two together. She is very shy and elusive. 

bQRZj0x.jpg