Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets of the Tenno V.2

OverlordMcGeek

I named all my dogs after mythological gods and goddesses, so for my cats I had to come up with a different theme. I eventually went with something I thought would be very fitting for a cat, especially one as deadly as the cats in warframe.

Spoiler

cv0xAtp.jpg

Spoiler

h50MMy1.jpg

The second one is named after Madam Delphine LaLaurie, in case that wasn't clear.  :)

Of course I have multiple abominations, and they have abomination related names. My favorite one is "john barkenter."

Edited by Azrael

6 hours ago, Noamuth said:
  Hide contents

IZS7umi.jpg?1s8f5ekA.jpg

That is a cutey.

7 hours ago, Azrael said:

I named all my dogs after mythological gods and goddesses, so for my cats I had to come up with a different theme. I eventually went with something I thought would be very fitting for a cat, especially one as deadly as the cats in warframe.

Reveal hidden contents

cv0xAtp.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

h50MMy1.jpg

The second one is named after Madam Delphine LaLaurie, in case that wasn't clear.  :)

Of course I have multiple abominations, and they have abomination related names. My favorite one is "john barkenter."

These are great too. Still in the process of getting my kavats.

50 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Probably RNGesus

Yeah, I guess that's kinda obvious. Of course it's the codes. I'll admit I bought mine. I briefly considered gifting some, but the I realized @(PS4)makrisbrik was on ps4.

Sidenote, it's kind of annoying having to type the (ps4) tag in someone's name in order to mention them...

6 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Probably RNGesus

Yes, partly. I'm just taking my sweet time. It'll come. 

5 hours ago, Azrael said:

Yeah, I guess that's kinda obvious. Of course it's the codes. I'll admit I bought mine. I briefly considered gifting some, but the I realized @(PS4)makrisbrik was on ps4.

Sidenote, it's kind of annoying having to type the (ps4) tag in someone's name in order to mention them...

Thank you for the kind thought. I'll probably end up buying one too. Oh yes - PS4 and XBox tags are annoying.

Maybe I'm just not too super excited with a cat?