Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Maroo's Ayatan Treasure Hunts

Aeromacha

Question

11 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, pokeyoface said:

but yeah, a warframe with a tp or dash is advisable.

Ever heard of Bullet Jump?

To OP, find them in the void or attempt Maroo's Challenge a few times, you'll get the timing down with a bit of practice. Just try to learn to use Parkour efficiently (Bullet Jump, Roll, Aim Glide).  That's really all there is to it. 

2 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Ever heard of Bullet Jump?

To OP, find them in the void or attempt Maroo's Challenge a few times, you'll get the timing down with a bit of practice. Just try to learn to use Parkour efficiently (Bullet Jump, Roll, Aim Glide).  That's really all there is to it. 

Yes, yes I have, but most dashes can go farther and faster in my experience, granted I mainly use Zephyr, so that may be why.

29 minutes ago, pokeyoface said:

Yes, yes I have, but most dashes can go farther and faster in my experience, granted I mainly use Zephyr, so that may be why.

Well, yes they can, but the treasure rooms are already way too easy with parkour alone (if you know them). But it is not wrong to pick someone with a dash or teleport, first time I did Maroo's challenge I also picked Nova just to be safe.

I use Valkyr for the treasure hunt missions, I don't touch any of her abilities and just use my parkour skills to get to the end before the door closes. 

I just mastered cntrl-jump, aim glide and roll and it becomes super super easy. I'm only MR 6 too :)

Watch guides on the different types of missions so you don't get stuck when a new one pops up and memorize them and you'll be good to go.

Good luck :D

Zephyr is a safe choice due to her increased mobility with her 1, and lessen gravity.

But it can be done on any warframe of your choice. Just need to know some frames with abilities like Iron Skin, etc. will interfere with some of the mechanisms.

I used to do the runs on my Zephyr, but now I just run it with Nidus.