Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of intros tomb guardians

(PSN)DXPghost28

Question

So I've gotten to the second vessel and have to fight the guardians. I failed, I don't know what to do cause I have a Paris prime but these guys just keep splitting and taking the same amount of hits to kill and with only 72 shots and no ammo drops its pretty bad. If anyone can tell me what to do or help with the this in any way it'd be appreciated. Would something like the Boltor be useful or the soma?

11 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Infamystoops said:

Some of my suggestions:

1-try building ammo restores

2-use a good secondary as well

3-use a "better" weapon(eg quanta or something that is very efficient)

I have the lex prime as my secondary but it don't do very well, I also have the blueprint for the quanta but I didn't know if it was good 

I used loki, went invisible, stuck up a decoy to draw them to it and then just kept shooting them with iirc a soma or sobek (been a while).  I went loki due to the sand shadows that came in part 3 of the quest, if they couldn't see me they couldn't clone me :)

Well I don't have a lot of weapons available because I dont know what to build or what primes to farm, by tomorrow I will be able to build the quanta and have finished building the dread. I have the dual zoren, Galatine, orthos, and the heat sword, and for primaries I only have the karat and the Paris prime. I would love to get Loki but getting to Neptune is hard, and it doesn't help that I have one slot which could easily be filled by ember, Oberon, or valkyr and if I finish this quest inaros.