The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last move needed to complete the circle...

StealthDragoon

2 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Totally up for this. The endo's too cheap to turn them in. I may as well just make ridiculous sculptures out of them.

It's actually faster to find a statue, put gems into it and sell it for endo than the usual mod grind. The 4-socket statue can give you 2700 endo when it has all it's gems. I can grind alerts all night long with a Nekro and all the mods I find sometimes doesn't even go up above 1000 endo. In the end, we can view statues like over-glorified fusion cores.

Being able to sell statues to Baro for ducat could be a cool idea but it would be abused... so...

Make it so you can sell a limited amount of statues/gems per week. *wink-wink*

2 minutes ago, StealthDragoon said:

I can grind alerts all night long with a Nekro and all the mods I find sometimes doesn't even go up above 1000 endo.

There are ways to grind endo that can net you 300-500 in like 10 minutes. Sculptures don't come anywhere close to that.

8 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

There are ways to grind endo that can net you 300-500 in like 10 minutes. Sculptures don't come anywhere close to that.

pretty much this i make almost 3000 endo a day without even trying to farm it and i dont even play nekros or hydroid