Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A better option to Vacum/Carrier nerf, everybody happy with this!

darko99

Hello Devs/people.

First of all, im not new, i know how the game work, so people raging dont waste your time here, this is an idea to make everybody happy without nerfing nothing, just buff and new contect.

Ok let me expaine...

Warframe is a loot base game, carrier is the most useful thing is the entiry game, it help so much a player when teammates run behind enemies leaving the objetive thousands kms behind and spreading loot everywhere. I always have carrier, and why is bad? why there is so many hate? because people want a kavat or kubrow auto looter? :facepalm:

Simple idea, leave carrier with only resource looter (resource mean: neurodes, neural sensor, orokin cells, plastid, etc)

Make 2 differents basic mods (less range) for all sentinels like a "extra" or another slot for "aura sentinel mod (similar to warframe aura)", Mods loot and Resource loot. So people can have carrier like it is, or go with another (example helios) and still loot neurodes, mods, orokin cells, plastid,etc from far away. Everybody happy, Carriers users and none carriers users.

(ammo loot mod for sentinel is usless, see below)

Give carrier a "ammo mutation pasive"? THERE IS PRIMED AMMO MUTATION , ammo "pots" (100% easy to make), and there is small amount of ammo eaters weapons.

Split a pasive buff and --->destroying<--- people builds to fit 3 mods is a really really bad idea.

Im sure this is the best solution, and making a sentinel aura slot help veterans players so they can farm for a few hours to make his sentinels strongest.

Thanks for view this thread. Have fun!

Spoiler

Im batman!

Edited by darko99

2 minutes ago, Homer87 said:

I just want the mods and resources loot to be all in one thing. I can manually pick up the energy and health whenever I need it, instead of it auto picking up when I'm 2 energy short of max.

Totally agree with this. Don't need 3 different vacuum mods as the 1 we have is great. Just make it work for all sentinels.

I get where you're going with this but I'm not sure Companions need Aura slots. They could just make one mod, call it something like "Magnetic Plunder" and have your sentinel ever so often pull specific resources close to you through pulses or something.

Edited by (PS4)Morietur

9 minutes ago, Homer87 said:

I just want the mods and resources loot to be all in one thing. I can manually pick up the energy and health whenever I need it, instead of it auto picking up when I'm 2 energy short of max.

For me it's the opposite, I just want health and energy. I've been playing with Deathcube after hearing what could/would come. And tbh I don't even mind, I'm picking ressources one by one, and seeing big pool of ressources infront of me is so much more enjoyable ( that's a personnal thing of mine )

However, I'm not saying no to some health/energy whenever I need it, be it 2 or 25.
But that's only something that I want. :L
I want health and energy to be all in one/two things so that I can pick mods and ressources alone by myself.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX