Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappearing weapons and items?

(XBOX)AntkillerX7

Question

11 answers to this question

Specifically, what's gone missing, and when?

For mods, be certain your filters are set to all or sort by, but not limiting to searching for only certain polarities. I've also been told that apparently you can "select all" mods on consoles when you are looking to convert duplicate mods to endo, if so it's possible you've accidentally dissolved certain mods you were looking for. 

I haven't seen or heard anything recently about mods or weapons going missing as a result of The Silver Grove, if I were you I'd shore up and make sure no one else in your household is using your system or no one else is logging in to your account. 

Lastly, the only real thing to be done is to contact support and request the items to be restored:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

48 minutes ago, (XB1)AntkillerX7 said:

Dude I'm trying to DISCUSS missing items. If you're not going to help, leave

dude... he IS trying to help you, we don't know what happened to your missing items and we can't help you on getting it back.

as @DeMonkey and @Gelkor said, you might be looking in the wrong place for the things you need OR someone got through to your account.

as for my answer... it could be most likely a UI bug so try relogging in, if it doesn't work then you have to contact support here:

43 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Edited by NobleParadox96

On September 29, 2016 at 5:38 PM, NobleParadox96 said:

dude... he IS trying to help you, we don't know what happened to your missing items and we can't help you on getting it back.

as @DeMonkey and @Gelkor said, you might be looking in the wrong place for the things you need OR someone got through to your account.

as for my answer... it could be most likely a UI bug so try relogging in, if it doesn't work then you have to contact support here:

Im trying to come in contact with others who had this problem

On September 29, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Gelkor said:

Specifically, what's gone missing, and when?

For mods, be certain your filters are set to all or sort by, but not limiting to searching for only certain polarities. I've also been told that apparently you can "select all" mods on consoles when you are looking to convert duplicate mods to endo, if so it's possible you've accidentally dissolved certain mods you were looking for. 

I haven't seen or heard anything recently about mods or weapons going missing as a result of The Silver Grove, if I were you I'd shore up and make sure no one else in your household is using your system or no one else is logging in to your account. 

Lastly, the only real thing to be done is to contact support and request the items to be restored:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Im sure no one else has been on my account, but its just really rare items and weapons(hek, nikana prime, dark sword, Silva and aegis, few stance and aura mods, dread) that are disappearing.

The only ones who can help you are the guys on the amazing DE support team. (Support.Warframe.com) 

We can't see into your warframe account what you had before and what is missing now, they can. We can't give you back your items if we want to, they may. 

So submit a ticket and it will work out