Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Shadow M4 bugged or not designed for solo

aligatorno

Question

I`ve been trying in the past few hours to finish it solo. The longest that i`ve managed to go was 15:34 with Ivara, I could have finished it but I could not reach the LS in time and the mission failed.  After that , can't get past 10 mins with her, Titania or Chroma because the enemies barely spawn. In the my last attempt with Chroma, there was a burst of enemies at the beginning and then clear rooms all over, meanwhile the LS was dropping like crazy.  Same happened with Titania. 

Was I out of luck with the spawns or the mission just isnt suited for solo play? 

Edited by aligatorno

7 answers to this question

Yes, it's hard to get life support in solo because of all these ice hazards arounds. They are slowing down not only you, but also nightwatch troops too. That's why it's so hard to find enough enemies on this mission in solo.

But it's still possible, especially if you find a room with good  spawn points nearby without too much ice around.

1. Un-equip Carrier if you have that equipped because it Vacuum/ waste PLS.

2. Keep the kill ratio as high as possible since Survival mission changed to that :/

3. Keep back tracking since some enemies just wouldn't leave their spawn points (if you keep moving like crazy to every tile).

4. Try to stay in one location since enemies spawn not so near you but if you moved they will 'attempt' to catch up to you on their own pace.

5. Stay in one location, waste its PL then move to the next, repeat.

6. Survival can be solo'd easily but a team can make it very easy or cheese it.

7. Go Corrosive and Radiation/ Viral damage on your weapons unless you only going Corrosive then that's your choice.

8. Pry to RNGuess for mercy.

9. Bring a tank to survive!

10. Break containers for extra PLS so try to avoid hitting them until you run low. 

Me = evil person so if you going to listen to me then prepare yourself to cry <;O;>__<;O;>

Edited by Prinny13

4 hours ago, Orthelius said:

I had a huge amount of luck solo as a Hybrid Valkyr - mostly focusing on using the Tigris Prime. I have completed the mission 4 times now solo, at 25 minutes each time.

I've completed it 4 times now running ivara with maxed out duration/range (and the necessary mods to bring strength back to 100% to ensure prowl loots every time) with a bit of effort, not extremely hard, but a bit finnicky to get right, but after testing out this one i'd say to go for the valkyr build instead, primarily using tigris prime and a hybrid valkyr build worked like an absolute charm, so thumbs up from me, and thanks for sharing.