Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting conclave help n questions :3

Urska

Question

DONT SAY DONT DO IT. WE ALL KNOW HOW BROKE IT IS

guss i will start by asking where to start? best way to get standing?

now for the real part, what are good weapons n frame and combos to try. i am not asking for BIS meta OP ness. just what to keep an eye for and what to avoid ( aka really bad weapons)

i am sure pve n pvp are different in whats good and whats bad so that why i am asking :3. To add i have EVERY weapon and frame  at max rank with some love to them. any tips n tricks be good too

really just lookin for tips n tricks, and what weapons/frames to avoid or keep an eye out for

sorry for my bad spelling n grammar :< thank you for your info n all ^^

Edited by Urska

Standing is best earned by doing daily challenges & weekly challenge.  You also get standing from the matches themselves win or lose, more if you actually participate.

Challenges you can do legit by just playing and going for them, or do them with a friend in a public match if your desperate (no standing gained in private).

Challenges range from 1-6k, weekly gives you 50k + some other bonuses.  All that on top of what you get from completed matches.

Just now, (XB1)FingerFlikenBoy said:

Beg Teshin for them

lol.... was hoping for some real info n posting.... like how i cant just down arrow your post as " not being helpful at all" like theirs no point of having the arrows on the side...

1 minute ago, Urska said:

lol.... was hoping for some real info n posting.... like how i cant just down arrow your post as " not being helpful at all" like theirs no point of having the arrows on the side...

I am being helpful, i'm giving you advice in saying that you shouldn't play conclave.......but if you really want the stuff that Teshin offers than I guess you will have to endure through the pain of unbalanced weapons and warframes.......

2 minutes ago, (XB1)FingerFlikenBoy said:

I am being helpful, i'm giving you advice in saying that you shouldn't play conclave.......but if you really want the stuff that Teshin offers than I guess you will have to endure through the pain of unbalanced weapons and warframes.......

thats was your only REAL semi kinda helpful post. when a person ask for help its best to talk about it then just tell them no its #$#%. its 100% unhelpful. i know how bad it is but seeing i been playing wf too much as a whole be lawly to try to get the skins that people dont wana suck up n deal with to get. just like archwing, dosnt hurt to get it and all before they fix it and make it good

Edited by Urska

Just now, Urska said:

thats was your only REAL helpful post. when a person ask for help its best to talk about it then just tell them no its #$#%. its 100% unhelpful. i know how bad it is but seeing i been playing wf too much as a whole be lawly to try to get the skins that people dont wana suck up n deal with to get. just like archwing, dosnt hurt to get it and all before they fix it and make it good

Yeah, I guess..........I did the same thing you're trying to do and it was pretty painful lol, that's why i'm trying to give you a heads up :P

2 minutes ago, (XB1)FingerFlikenBoy said:

Yeah, I guess..........I did the same thing you're trying to do and it was pretty painful lol, that's why i'm trying to give you a heads up :P

should of just said " its painfuly unbalanced " or some lawly cute way to say that then " you dont do it". was hoping to get some good build going so i can just go in and ruin people or have a chance of doing ok lol. would ask how many ppl do it but it but your not on pc so numbers are much differnt. a real reason to do it have stuff most ppl dont have cuz people down days really hate working for stuff. like hardcore, and its unfun n all ppl really dont do it. be like the 5% kinda thing lol. i also like all the skins n all x3

3 minutes ago, ZinGrin said:

Standing is best earned by doing daily challenges & weekly challenge.  You also get standing from the matches themselves win or lose, more if you actually participate.

Challenges you can do legit by just playing and going for them, or do them with a friend in a public match if your desperate (no standing gained in private).

Challenges range from 1-6k, weekly gives you 50k + some other bonuses.  All that on top of what you get from completed matches.

thank you, all of that was very helpful ^^

Here is some advice, just don't do it. Conclave is grossly unbalanced with the warframes and weapons, and the rewards aren't even worth it as the weapon skins, conclave mods and even the warframes that they sell are either useless(conclave mods), bland looking(conclave weapon skins) and can be either found from bosses or from clan research (warframes).

9 minutes ago, ZinGrin said:

What do you mean no standing gain in private?

Edited by Godzilla853

1 minute ago, Rolhn said:

Here is some advice, just don't do it. Conclave is grossly unbalanced with the warframes and weapons, and the rewards aren't even worth it as the weapon skins, conclave mods and even the warframes that they sell are either useless(conclave mods), bland looking(conclave weapon skins) and can be either found from bosses or from clan research (warframes).

you can get the weapon skins in the clan research? what?

Just now, Urska said:

you can get the weapon skins in the clan research? what?

Learn to read. I said that the conclave mods are useless, the conclave skins are bland, and the warframes that Teshin sells can be found from either bosses or clan research.

2 minutes ago, Rolhn said:

Learn to read. I said that the conclave mods are useless, the conclave skins are bland, and the warframes that Teshin sells can be found from either bosses or clan research.

w.e you are all sorts of rude. had to skip past the salt to try to get any real info from it, sady all that was said is common info and a dislike for skins

Edited by Urska

You can earn Conclave Standing via Lunaro which is a bit easier compared to the usual Conclave PvP. Its straightforward and also fun. But if you're really into Conclave PvP, ideally is to find a good region where people actually do Conclave (I rarely connect to pubs aside from the newbies trying it out for the first time). Doing the missions help and most of the time, Cephalon Capture for a good and calmer way of achieving your missions as compared to Annihilation where everything becomes a flustercuck with like 6+ people shooting at you... but if you're really good at Conclave PvP, Annihilation will net you faster achievements as there is always a target.

11 minutes ago, Harowing said:

You can earn Conclave Standing via Lunaro which is a bit easier compared to the usual Conclave PvP. Its straightforward and also fun. But if you're really into Conclave PvP, ideally is to find a good region where people actually do Conclave (I rarely connect to pubs aside from the newbies trying it out for the first time). Doing the missions help and most of the time, Cephalon Capture for a good and calmer way of achieving your missions as compared to Annihilation where everything becomes a flustercuck with like 6+ people shooting at you... but if you're really good at Conclave PvP, Annihilation will net you faster achievements as there is always a target.

how is lunaro? kinda ever seen any game play of it lol but if it gives conclave standing may be a fun lil side thing

Zingrin's gotcha covered for standing-gain advice – dailies and weeklies are the way to go. Don't even feel obliged to max out your daily standing; it's not really worthwhile once you have your dailies and weeklies covered (unless you're enjoying yourself).

Also, every so often you'll see a special modifier appear on one game-mode, such as 'martial law' or 'overpowered': you get double XP for playing games with these modifiers. You also gain a 10% standing bonus for playing consecutive games with the same host, and a bonus if you stick it out in a team game where you're on the smaller of two teams.

Try to make sure that before you complete your weeklies you've got 50'000 standing's worth of space in your current conclave rank, as this is how much standing you get from the weeklies and any standing that would push you above your rank cap is wasted – to minimise loss, try to either rank up or spend some of your standing beforehand.

Recruit Conditioning is a feature a surprising number of people go in not knowing about: anyone below Tempest rank in Conclave can turn on Recruit Conditioning in the Conclave console to be matched only with other people with the option enabled, meaning you're less likely to get completely stomped. Also, rare mods are disabled in this mode. Recruit Conditioning is enabled by default for players of MR 0-2. That said, if you can't find any matches while the option's enabled, you may need to disable it (or try switching your matchmaking region).

Before you reach Tempest rank you may wish to consider if you're ready to completely abandon Recruit Conditioning forever – it's perfectly feasible to stick around the top of Whirlwind rank for a while and start buying up mods and trying a few games with RC disabled, until you feel prepared to make the transition. There's no going back. :P

The common wisdom for Conclave, in general, is to be as mobile as possible. Much of a player's skill may be measured in how fast they can move but still shoot accurately – fire while moving through the air, aimgliding, sliding; avoid heavy landings or melee ground-slams (unless you're absolutely certain someone's going to be underneath it), move abreast of opponents to throw their aim off – and when you need to slow down and draw a bead on your target, pick your moments with care. Also, take note of where health, energy and ammo spawn on the maps. Sounds like a lot to take in, but it'll all come to you intuitively if you keep at it.

Melee: PvE stances aren't usable in Conclave, but Conclave equivalents are available cheaply from Teshin. I'm not a melee buff (though I do love my Cerata), but in general I'd say melee is best used when your opponent isn't expecting it – otherwise they can just jump away or backpedal and shoot you while you flail about several meters away. Also, unless you're just mopping up a severely weakened opponent, it's generally best to channel for a substantial damage boost.

I could go on and on about loadouts, but ultimately it depends on your playstyle – experiment! Stuff like the MK-1 Braton, Lato and Skana are pretty good for new starters in Conclave; weapons with travel-time tend to be more challenging to use. Warframes fall into three main categories – heavy, medium and light. With the more durable heavy frames (Frost, Rhino, Atlas etc.) you'll really feel the contrast with PvE; movement speed and bullet-jump distance are substantially lower. This can be remedied with some of the mods Teshin sells at the lower levels – if you're willing to sacrifice a sizeable chunk of your health, shields or energy. You can go ahead and launch Conclave in Solo mode to get a feel for the movement if you like. A lot of Warframe powers function differently in Conclave, and whilst looking at the 'Abilities' tab while in Conclave mode in the Arsenal might give you some clues, I'd be happy to give you any pointers I can on particular frames (or indeed weapons) that might interest you.

Edited by TheJadrimian

2 minutes ago, TheJadrimian said:

Zingrin's gotcha covered for standing-gain advice – dailies and weeklies are the way to go. Don't even feel obliged to max out your daily standing; it's not really worthwhile once you have your dailies and weeklies covered (unless you're enjoying yourself).

Also, every so often you'll see a special modifier appear on one game-mode, such as 'martial law' or 'overpowered': you get double XP for playing games with these modifiers. You also gain a 10% standing bonus for playing consecutive games with the same host, and a bonus if you stick it out in a team game where you're on the smaller of two teams.

Try to make sure that before you complete your weeklies you've got 50'000 standing's worth of space in your current conclave rank, as this is how much standing you get from the weeklies and any standing that would push you above your rank cap is wasted – to minimise loss, try to either rank up or spend some of your standing beforehand.

Recruit Conditioning is a feature a surprising number of people go in not knowing about: anyone below Tempest rank in Conclave can turn on Recruit Conditioning to be matched only with other people with the option enabled, meaning you're less likely to get completely stomped. Also, rare mods are disabled in this mode. Recruit Conditioning is enabled by default for players of MR 0-2. That said, if you can't find any matches while the option's enabled, you may need to disable it (or try switching your matchmaking region).

Before you reach Tempest rank you may wish to consider if you're ready to completely abandon Recruit Conditioning forever – it's perfectly feasible to stick around the top of Whirlwind rank for a while and start buying up mods and trying a few games with RC disabled, until you feel prepared to make the transition. There's no going back. :P

The common wisdom for Conclave, in general, is to be as mobile as possible. Much of a player's skill may be measured in how fast they can move but still shoot accurately – fire while moving through the air, aimgliding, sliding; avoid heavy landings or melee ground-slams (unless you're absolutely certain someone's going to be underneath it), move abreast of opponents to throw their aim off – and when you need to slow down and draw a bead on your target, pick your moments with care. Also, take note of where health, energy and ammo spawn on the maps. Sounds like a lot to take in, but it'll all come to you intuitively if you keep at it.

Melee: PvE stances aren't usable in Conclave, but Conclave equivalents are available cheaply from Teshin. I'm not a melee buff (though I do love my Cerata), but in general I'd say melee is best used when your opponent isn't expecting it – otherwise they can just jump away or backpedal and shoot you while you flail about several meters away. Also, unless you're just mopping up a severely weakened opponent, it's generally best to channel for a substantial damage boost.

I could go on and on about loadouts, but ultimately it depends on your playstyle – experiment! Stuff like the MK-1 Braton, Lato and Skana are pretty good for new starters in Conclave; weapons with travel-time tend to be more challenging to use. Warframes fall into three main categories – heavy, medium and light. With the more durable heavy frames (Frost, Rhino, Atlas etc.) you'll really feel the contrast with PvE; movement speed and bullet-jump distance are substantially lower. This can be remedied with some of the mods Teshin sells at the lower levels – if you're willing to sacrifice a sizeable chunk of your health, shields or energy. You can go ahead and launch Conclave in Solo mode to get a feel for the movement if you like. A lot of Warframe powers function differently in Conclave, and whilst looking at the 'Abilities' tab while in Conclave mode in the Arsenal might give you some clues, I'd be happy to give you any pointers I can on particular frames (or indeed weapons) that might interest you.

so another thing it acts i am mod less, i played pvp a while ago n had some basic mods but now i am 100% modless in the mod? what do i just go in naked? :l with like 110 hp?

14 minutes ago, Urska said:

so another thing it acts i am mod less, i played pvp a while ago n had some basic mods but now i am 100% modless in the mod? what do i just go in naked? :l with like 110 hp?

Can feel a bit intimidating to suddenly have only a fraction of the health you would have in PvE, but everyone's in pretty much the same boat. :P There are some mods available from Teshin in the low ranks that can boost your health, shields or armour, but generally they'll slow your movement to compensate.

Though there are some mods that can be used in both PvE and PvP (such as the weapon-switch-speed mods dropped from Sentients, which are great in PvP) most PvE mods are not usable in PvP. You'll want to check your mod loadouts in the Arsenal in Conclave mode to see what options you have. Every time you complete a round of Concalve you'll get a random Conclave mod – most of these have drawbacks as well as bonuses.

Edited by TheJadrimian