Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Gallium Drop Anymore?

Kachocalvo

Question

13 answers to this question

Yep players need to stop thinking the boss is the ONLY sure place for rare drops.

This has ceased since update 8.

Making a rush warframe to dash to the boss as fast as possible, kill him then run all the way back the waypoint does not work.

Players have to FARM every loot container they can in the mission.

Yep players need to stop thinking the boss is the ONLY sure place for rare drops.

This has ceased since update 8.

Making a rush warframe to dash to the boss as fast as possible, kill him then run all the way back the waypoint does not work.

Players have to FARM every loot container they can in the mission.

I said I solo'ed the missions, not that I rushed the bosses. I took my time and farmed the entire missions each time. Obviously, I chose that missions for the increades probability of bosses dropping it. That's why I asked if it drops anymore.

I have 12 Gallium from running Regor for Ash parts.

i got manny gallium from olympus

If you got it recently (last 2-3 days), I guess all I have left to do is curse the RNG gods and try again... and again... and again...

If you got it recently (last 2-3 days), I guess all I have left to do is curse the RNG gods and try again... and again... and again...

Maybe you should alternate between Nef Anyo and Tyl Regor, doing one mission over and over will take a toll on your sanity :/

I got all of Ash's blueprints in roughly one day (24 hours) or less, making a beeline for Tyl Regor, killing him, and extraction. It was kinda annoying having all these Gallium, but no BP drop at all three times in a row. Anticipation and expectation kills you when you don't get something.

P.S.: And before someone calls me a typical rusher, I did kill everything in my way (pistols only since my teammate was levelling his Bronco), break all the containers along the way for energy, taking some time to open all the lockers if the whim strikes me. Getting Ash was just a "I'm bored, Let's no-life it and go get Ash!" thing. My teammate was using Ember's uber most of the way to/back to clear the mobs. It's a miracle that I got all three parts in one day, instead of taking almost a month like when I was farming for Frost.

I reeeeeeally hate the RNG gods. 10 tries later with no gallium, said to myself "Ok, I give up, I'll go watch TV. Mmm... OK, one last try and I'll leave for today".

And then 3 Gallium dropped in the same run, one from anyo, one from container and one from a mob.

I'd swear this game reads my mind...