Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does Tactical alert drop Rift Sigil ?

WNDSamurai

Question

Ok i asked this Question alot and all wat i got that some ppl said yes others said no 
So does the 4th tactical drops Rift Sigil or not ? 
if ur answer is yes want a prove , if no i also want a prove 
cuz as far as I've been told m it drop with .25% chance but i rly want to farm it so i dnt want to wast all this effort for nothing 

12 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Iamnotanoob said:

0.25%  Chance of drop , absolutely ridiculous and absurd . but im still farming it.

.eJwlyFkOgyAQANC7cACWkWHxNsMimqgQmX41vXu

I wish people who came up with this rates were here to discuss their descisions and mindset, the reward pool is a joke on its own, wasting 20 minutes in frozenland agains bs enemies for 0.25% chance of getting anything? gettin' too greedy, DE. They are probably proud of themselves, keeping us frustrated entertained for this weekend. I did exactly 1 run for the emblem and got a sigil that i already own btw, so i wish luck to everyone who actually wants it, but what the... it's all useless to me, everyone could get this rare rewards much easier OR without random, so vets have 0 value in this pool(you know, those... bored people). 3 nigthmare modes? 3 credit packs? 3 most useless resources in the game? such trolls, players sure are happy to get this... and why are you hate naramon so much? another punch in the stomach for new(ish) players with terrible rates and tons of crap nobody wants nor needs, another spit in the face for vets with not giving any reason to play this and get somehting new, unique or usefull(maybe even... fun? wait, this is warframe, if you having fun in this game you're doing something wrong)... like seriously, all you do is grind and wait. nothing to grind for yet? wait... nothing to wait for? leave. only rare items have value in wf, or crap that upgrades rare items. we don't have anything consistent and usefull to fill the gap in % so all we're getting is $#!t that floats on top of the reward pools of randomness. just think... a lot... and find the way to not make people feel like they're wasting their time and not getting anything, if we are playing your game(any game), we should at least invest our time, not waste it.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Just fyi, Datamined information is not allowed to be posted on the forums. Be prepared for a mod to slap you, metaphorically.

they should post such info publicly in the first place, why is it so hard to get any info about the game IN the game? also, chainslap? first comes rng, then mods :D