Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's wrong with New Loka?

(PSN)TertulSee

Question

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Killerworld said:

Others see New Loka leader as a lotus of pro-human and most likely shuns good grineer due to their cloned genetics[she'll feel intolerance to Clem].

That right there is reason enough to hate New Loka.

2 hours ago, Lyravain said:

Yes, because the other syndicates are so much better. Shall we talk about the obsessed economists? The kill-it-with-FIRE group? Oh, maybe the rebels without a cause. Oh, oh, I know, the arbiters who determine what the 'right' path is and will promptly execute you if you don't immidiately abide by whatever laws they've made -laws you never had any input or knowledge thereof. Not to mention the hypocrisy of 'Cephalon Suda' -for one so 'passionate' about preserving life, this cephalon rather consistently tries to kill whoever isn't its pal.

Frankly, all of the Syndicates are easily corruptible. Of them all, at least the New Loka are straightforward about it; they wish to return the world to what it was before the Orokin decided to play God with half a brain and messed everything up. And if you get in their way? At least they have a semblance of a noble cause behind them, even if it doesn't excuse everything.

You must have quoted me by mistake, since none of that has anything to do with what I said. Nowhere did I say anything about the other syndicates.

Considering that we are a bunch of void-mutated Orokin, piloting infested flesh golems, I'm guessing a lot of people have issues joining a bunch of human purist eco terrorists that would in all likelihood regard us as abominations.

But for those praising Steel Meridian, I'd just like to remind them: a revolution means going in a circle.