Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a question about the Synoid Heliocor

Vitamin.Ex

Question

I just want to start by saying I think people are too hard on this weapon because it is a ton of fun to use. I have channeling down to 1 and extra channel damage and it has no problem in sorties. It may not out dps every weapon but it's still very usable and it gets the job done.

The question I have is about the Spector it creates. I know that you need to have all scans of that enemy complete before it can make a copy of that enemy, but is there also some hidden restriction on what you can copy?

I have tried making a Spector of enemies like Nullifier, anything Eximus, Fusion MOA, and a few others but they never create copies. I also noticed that if I perform a finisher on an enemy from behind it never creates a Spector.

4 answers to this question

Players that complain on this weapon do that for a reason-it have lower damage(-20) and MUCH less crit that it's regular version(-15%). All of this traded for status (bad, boz it's works only on fast weapons aka ninkondi), +0,25 attack speed (it's nothing, if you compare that to regular version, which is berserker viable) and +0.3(!!!!) channeling damage. Due to all of this it's deal less damage, and have less attack speed. Ability is again-bad, you need to channeling to use it-ok, but each killed dude override previous spector, so you gonna get constant stream of specter that not only can't do much in their short life span, but also extremely dumb. This is straight up downgrade, hands down, worst weapon in syndicate melee pack.