Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sarpa

DeFragMe

Question

So i have been playing around some time now with the Sarpa and noticed somethign strange and to make it simpler, i will just make a short list of what happend. Sorted in order of what happend the most

-) i shot 2-3 salves onto a singel target wich stands alone, not one hit except iam extremle close. But i did notice breaking containers around me.

-)i aim at a container and a wild container somwhere around me explodes. not the one i wanted to open

-)i aim at someone in a group, but after the burst shot the ones around him die, not the one i aimed at   

so i wanted to know, does someone know why this happens? never had that problem with the redeemer.

PS: i dont use a stance, stil havent got it

6 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, D20 said:

It's not THAT poor, but you definitely can't use it efficiently past 30 meters.

It has a better attack speed to compensate though.

well, i thought that first to, but i had some random occasion where i aim somwhere and suddenly the chest wich was ~5m and 90-120degree next to me explodes. and i dont think the accurity can be reall that bad O.o

but it might be what YagoXiten said and some strange area atack? but i dont even use the stance.

If you shoot a wall with the Sarpa and the Redeemer you can see that the bullet spread on the Sarpa is abysmal. That is why it can randomly hit everything except for what you're actually aiming at. The Redeemer on the other actually hits where it's supposed to.