Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question regarding maxing out focus/activationg all nodes

Tallenar

Question

9 answers to this question

thx to catalystD for actually trying to answer the question. And yes i was aware of the longer cooldown. My question was more in terms of a "hidden" bonus or sth. along that line maybe i should have been more clear. but thx anyway.

1 minute ago, Tallenar said:

thx to catalystD for actually trying to answer the question. And yes i was aware of the longer cooldown. My question was more in terms of a "hidden" bonus or sth. along that line maybe i should have been more clear. but thx anyway.

Sadly no bonus. Just a long cool down with 5-10sec special effects. Though if you go with the madurai tree you can be lazer jesus for a moment.

for Vazarin, all i use is maxed Mending Tides, New Moon, and Mastery. maxing all of them just seems like a waste of time. also, that excessive cool-down is a big negative of having more nodes active. Maybe you'll get a bonus for having all of them active when the next focus update comes out?

8 hours ago, CatalystD said:

Also every point invested in a node increase cooldown, and there is no undoing it.

That's not actually true.  You have a cooldown of 180 seconds plus 45 seconds per active node (except Mastery which reduces cooldown as described).  The points invested in a node do not increase your cooldown beyond the 45 seconds for having the node equipped in the first place.  The only downside to increasing the level of a node is that you'll also need to invest more Focus into Pool.