Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania, The Fairy Queen.

KeiYinXI

Question

Hello, 

Recently I got a Daily Login reward called "75% Off", I found out it was an insane discount for Platinum and decided I would buy the 2100 Platinum Pack for 25$ CAD, while I had the chance.

I'm considering buying a frame with it, such as Titania who's particularly caught my attention, I decided to buy a frame instead of farming their parts because I simply don't have much time to spare unfortunately. Would anyone be able to say if she's worth the platinum? I would also appreciate some New-ish Player Friendly Builds, as I'm barely starting to get my hands on corrupted mods and Formas.

Titania is a very fun frame, i must admit. Altho farming her isn't as time consuming as some of the other frames (in my personal experience).

One frame i had a lot of trouble with farming was Limbo, took me nearly a week of doing the excavation mission till the chassis finally dropped.

In my opinion, I would suggest you do the mission to farm Titania as it is actually quite a fun story to follow. Saving you the 275 platinum that you could spend on some color palettes or other cosmetics to make her look really nice. (if you are into fashion frame)

As for builds, i cannot help you as i do not have that much experience with her yet.

Edit: I know you don't have much time, but still the mission was worth the wait for me :)

Edited by Zarota

TL:DR dont buy titania with plat farm her its super easy.

Dont buy frame with plat.

Buy slot and farm them.

The top 3 i had the most hard time to get are 

1- Vauban

2- Mesa ( now there is confilct giving mutalist alad v more easely )

3- Atlas ( can be easely solved with a Grattler and doing the golem solo he is easyer that way. Took me time to find it btw )

You can also use plat for trading prime part and cosmetics.

For Titania the quest is actualy super Easy.

Titania is indeed super easy to farm. Buy slots, for weapons and frames. Potatoes are also good.

I am also going to say that if you want to buy some cosmetics don't rush. If the plat pack is big enough buy a Deluxe pack for the items/frames you like the most. Other than that cosmetics are a waste of plat.

Buying frames is really expensive considering all the other things you can buy. Buy if you really have very little time, and you have to buy one that the others above me recommend.

Also if you have to time in general warframe is going to frustrate you to hell and back, and I say that with the best intentions. As it is officially a big grinding game. And it would suck for you to waste your money and leave it after finding a big wall of grinding and decide to stop.

Whatever you do good luck and please just think it through first.

P.S.

Be aware that some stuff have mastery level restrictions, wiki that S#&$ before acting.

33 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

If you're going to buy a warframe, I suggest buying one of three:  limbo, as the quest is very tedious, and rng; atlas, cause golem farming is a b****; or equinox, as it takes you the time and resources to build 2 frames.  

Limbo isn't tedious at all, its quite easy. Just grab a Frost and do excavation. Its no harder than the frames you get from assassination missions. Atlas... Atlas is. Equinox can be as well.

@OP, firstly, good job for getting and using that 75% off. Secondly, Titania is not hard at all to get. Her quest just requires you to scan plants and defend a pile of rocks. Look at the wiki for what plants to scan, ahead of time. Better yet her quest doesn't have a time wall hidden behind building her parts like Limbo's or Mirage's quest. Because of this, do not buy her. If you want to buy a frame then buy one that is actually hard to get. Atlas (because Jordas is bullet sponge), Equinox (sort of), Vauban, or Ivara. Basically don't buy frames that you can get from quests (Atlas is a different story because his quest involves farming Juggernauts then Farming Jordas, the bullet sponge).

As for whether Titania is worth it... she takes a micromanaging to make the most out of her Tribute buffs, and uses a lot of energy. But if you are fine with that then the more power to you.

As for newbie friendly builds... I would go with balanced ones to get your feet wet and see what characteristics you like with her. That's how I started with her. Right now, I'm running a max range build because it allows her first ability to hoist entire packs of enemies at once (it is a lot of fun, and is quite practical CC-wise) and often confers its buff to allies that are near the hoisted enemies as well.

On a side note, start getting ducats because Baro, the used car salesman, will only sell his primed mods for ducats. The best Primed mod to get is Primed Continuity. You'll want this for any frame that is based on duration builds or toggle abilities, Titania is a good example of a frame that is very duration build friendly.

Edited by Insizer
somehow forgot Vauban

26 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

Titania is indeed super easy to farm. Buy slots, for weapons and frames. Potatoes are also good.

I am also going to say that if you want to buy some cosmetics don't rush. If the plat pack is big enough buy a Deluxe pack for the items/frames you like the most. Other than that cosmetics are a waste of plat.

Buying frames is really expensive considering all the other things you can buy. Buy if you really have very little time, and you have to buy one that the others above me recommend.

Also if you have to time in general warframe is going to frustrate you to hell and back, and I say that with the best intentions. As it is officially a big grinding game. And it would suck for you to waste your money and leave it after finding a big wall of grinding and decide to stop.

Whatever you do good luck and please just think it through first.

P.S.

Be aware that some stuff have mastery level restrictions, wiki that S#&$ before acting.

I'm aware that Warframe requires grinding, I won't be busy for long. Normally I'm able to put about.. 15Ish+ hours when I'm free.

Just now, KeiYinXI said:

I'm aware that Warframe requires grinding, I won't be busy for long. Normally I'm able to put about.. 15Ish+ hours when I'm free.

In that case enjoy. Just don't waste too much plat on playing the game as if you were completely time free until then. I know I regret some plat decisions due to not waiting.

25 minutes ago, Insizer said:

Limbo isn't tedious at all, its quite easy.

You do realise it's a matter of RNG. Like i mentioned before it took me a week (approx 5 runs of 5~10 excavators daily) to get me a Limbo Chassis. The mission itself is quite easy yes, but making the parts drop is a different story for some of us.

45 minutes ago, Zarota said:

You do realise it's a matter of RNG. Like i mentioned before it took me a week (approx 5 runs of 5~10 excavators daily) to get me a Limbo Chassis. The mission itself is quite easy yes, but making the parts drop is a different story for some of us.

I realize that, but it is simple RNG. That is the process of getting a chance at it is very simple. Compare this to RNG with getting Atlas (due to Jordas McHealthtank) or Equinox (because of 8 parts) or Ivara. To me this isn't enough to justify buying him because it would be like buying Valkyr rather than fighting Salad V.

Edited by Insizer
added more

41 minutes ago, Insizer said:

Limbo isn't tedious at all, its quite easy. Just grab a Frost and do excavation. Its no harder than the frames you get from assassination missions. Atlas... Atlas is. Equinox can be as well.

@OP, firstly, good job for getting and using that 75% off. Secondly, Titania is not hard at all to get. Her quest just requires you to scan plants and defend a pile of rocks. Look at the wiki for what plants to scan, ahead of time. Better yet her quest doesn't have a time wall hidden behind building her parts like Limbo's or Mirage's quest. Because of this, do not buy her. If you want to buy a frame then buy one that is actually hard to get. Atlas (because Jordas is bullet sponge), Equinox (sort of), Vauban, or Ivara. Basically don't buy frames that you can get from quests (Atlas is a different story because his quest involves farming Juggernauts then Farming Jordas, the bullet sponge).

As for whether Titania is worth it... she takes a micromanaging to make the most out of her Tribute buffs, and uses a lot of energy. But if you are fine with that then the more power to you.

As for newbie friendly builds... I would go with balanced ones to get your feet wet and see what characteristics you like with her. That's how I started with her. Right now, I'm running a max range build because it allows her first ability to hoist entire packs of enemies at once (it is a lot of fun, and is quite practical CC-wise) and often confers its buff to allies that are near the hoisted enemies as well.

On a side note, start getting ducats because Baro, the used car salesman, will only sell his primed mods for ducats. The best Primed mod to get is Primed Continuity. You'll want this for any frame that is based on duration builds or toggle abilities, Titania is a good example of a frame that is very duration build friendly.

May I ask where Ducats are found? Also I'm mainly curious on focusing on her fourth ability.

I'm honestly looking for a frame that can pack a punch, I'm currently using Valkyr with a dysfunctional Hysteria build, so far my choices have gone to Equinox, Inaros , Nekros , Mirage , Titania or Atlas? Any opinions or suggestions on which frame I should get?

Edited by KeiYinXI

Just now, KeiYinXI said:

I'm honestly looking for a frame that can pack a punch, I'm currently using Valkyr with a dysfunctional Hysteria build, so far my choices have gone to Equinox, Intros , Nekros , Mirage , Titania of Atlas? Any opinions or suggestions on which frame I should get?

Intros ? probably inaros right ?

Pack a punch you mean dammage dealers ? Then i highly suggest spore propagation Saryn ^.^ 

Just now, KeiYinXI said:

I'm honestly looking for a frame that can pack a punch, I'm currently using Valkyr with a dysfunctional Hysteria build, so far my choices have gone to Equinox, Intros , Nekros , Mirage , Titania of Atlas? Any opinions or suggestions on which frame I should get?

All of them can pack a punch, but. Equinox is very cc and difficult to master. Inaros is good since he is a very good surviving frame. All of the frames you pointed are very good for cc (crowd control) but less for damage. Exlacibur, for a start, is a very very good frame. Rhino and frost too.

4 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Intros ? probably inaros right ?

Pack a punch you mean dammage dealers ? Then i highly suggest spore propagation Saryn ^.^ 

Yeah, I meant Inaros. My phone's auto correct isn't very forgiving. Anyways yeah, something like damage dealers.

31 minutes ago, KeiYinXI said:

May I ask where Ducats are found? Also I'm mainly curious on focusing on her fourth ability.

You go to the kiosks at relays. There usually are people standing there. There you will select what prime parts/bps you want to sell for ducats.

If you want to focus on her 4th, then you'll want Strength for damage, and either Duration or Efficiency or both to lower the energy drain.

Edited by Insizer

6 minutes ago, KeiYinXI said:

I mainly use Melee.

If you do that you dont need a Frame that deliver punch you need a frame that can take punches.

You are not looking for a dps you are looking for tank ^.^

Dont take equinox its easely comparable to a "Mage" in game.

You can also go for a speedster like nehza or volt ^.^ for melee

Edited by trunks013

Titania with the Razorwing build will pack a damn good punch. Razorwing build focuses on Strength, range, and efficiency. Duration usually ends up low. It might be possible to swap the low duration with range. Even with low duration, her CC abilities still last long enough to be effective.

All that said, it would still be better for you play her yourself to decide how you want to build her.

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

if u like melee i would get volt...he was really fun and good frame

He was my starter, however I got rid of him. If anything I'd like his prime form, which unfortunately I haven't seen many people selling it. 

2 hours ago, kasalaba said:

In that case enjoy. Just don't waste too much plat on playing the game as if you were completely time free until then. I know I regret some plat decisions due to not waiting.

2 hours ago, kasalaba said:

The time I've had I've been putting into attempting to get a Smeeta Kavat and the "Bite" Mod which I've been so frustrated over, like I can't find it whatsoever ;-;

25 minutes ago, KeiYinXI said:

The time I've had I've been putting into attempting to get a Smeeta Kavat and the "Bite" Mod which I've been so frustrated over, like I can't find it whatsoever ;-;

add me in game i gift u smeeta and if i have spare bite  u have it...