Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mags slow as molasses bubble

FrigidMesa

so mags bubble comes out too slow. even running Natural talent and speed drift it is still too slow can we make it so if the target dies before the bubble goes up it would, A: still put the bubble up, or B refund the cost of the bubble. it is so annoying when you are casting the bubble and then the target dies and you are charged the energy for no bubble.

Edited by EternalMesa

6 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

place Magnetize where ever we want at will

I think that could pretty easily be implemented with a tap & hold mechanic,
tap to get the enemy lock-on targeting and hold to freely place it without a target.

(Same would be neat for Titania's Lantern, BTW.)

I think being able to place it anywhere would be nice. And/or a buff to her animation speed(s). I've always loved mag, save for her ridiculous casting times... :-/    

Though, i would still rather being able to place it anywhere (not require an enemy to cast) so that way it could be used like bullet attractor and be used defensively to good effect. Also, by not requiring an enemy to cast, it would require a little more skill when you are actually aiming for an enemy. Sorta how nekros' soul punch works in pve vs conclave.

36 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

prioritise targets that wont get destroyed by your teammates, like bombards, and you wont get stuck in the animation with no effect nearly as often, i agree it's pretty dumb but there are worse things in warframe

In my experience this ability doesnt allow for precise aiming, theres soft auto aim and most of the time the closest enemy in a forward 90° cone gets targeted.