The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WE WANT 100 METERS!

DukeDevil57

Screw it. Solar-System-Wide temporal bypass vacuum that brings you every drop from every node at every point in time, even from other peoples sessions. 

Straight up Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann up in here. 

Edited by Plasmaface
Row Row, Fight the Powah!

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Numbers gets results...

Can all of you guys complain about volt with me? Pretty please?

Sure! But what about em' should we complain about?

Edited by Spot.
getting off-topic in off-topic, take that mods! (jk, i luv u)

44 minutes ago, Spot. said:

Sure! But what about em' should we complain about?

If you insist....

Shock gets its animation canceled out by *almost* any and every animation the enemy was currently in.

Shock will sometimes arc back to a surface or object behind me if my reticle is not directly on an enemy (sometimes).

Shock is an rng ability that will even sometimes affect enemy health differently. No video proof, but shock on lvl 20 lancers would sometimes take off more or less health (just realized it might be elite lancers screwing with me)

Shock is a thin, tiny piece of light on my screen. If the animation team would be so kind as to make it bigger, thtd be great. 

Speed has a duration of 10 seconds. I have begged and pleaded for months for it to be 15. Recasting it is cool and all, but where is volt supposed to get the energy? Before you laugh, im serious. Saryn was given volts same energy pool, but deemed too energy intensive, so they gave her innate energy regen, but volt is supposed to just magically conjure it out of thin air right?

Speed should "route" you around obstacles, the way your frame will automatically latch onto and flip over ledges without any input from yourself.

Speed having a backflip opt out is still useless for people who do not wish to have it, specifically because of the ridiculously low duration. As soon as you back flip out of it, i need to recast it to keep goinf. It would work better if it was just directly connected to the sprint button. You could toggle it on and off yourself by sprinting or walking.

Sheild is ok. Itd be nice if discharge and speed would also electrify the sheild, like shock does (speed by wiki definition "energizes the surronding area")

Riot shield does not need a duration timer, energy drain + plus distance traveled, reduced movement speed, And restriction to secondaries. Pick one, or two if you have to. But energy drain or duration, those two together cant be your two options.

Discharge should be aircast.

It should have a meaningful interaction with shock, instead of something i have to use my imagination to see.

The health cap and stun duration should be seperate. The health cap should be raised.

The stun is cheesy.

The passive should not be used up all at once, but over multiple attacks.

The passive should not be used up at all hitting containers.

It would be nice if you saw gains to your static energy while hitting coiled targets 

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edited

21 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

If you insist....

Shock gets its animation canceled out by *almost* any and every animation the enemy was currently in.

Shock will sometimes arc back to a surface or object behind me if my reticle is not directly on an enemy (sometimes).

Shock is an rng ability that will even sometimes affect enemy health differently. No video proof, but shock on lvl 20 lancers would sometimes take off more or less health (just realized it might be elite lancers screwing with me)

Shock is a thin, tiny piece of light on my screen. If the animation team would be so kind as to make it bigger, thtd be great. 

Speed has a duration of 10 seconds. I have begged and pleaded for months for it to be 15. Recasting it is cool and all, but where is volt supposed to get the energy? Before you laugh, im serious. Saryn was given volts same energy pool, but deemed too energy intensive, so they gave her innate energy regen, but volt is supposed to just magically conjure it out of thin air right?

Speed should "route" you around obstacles, the way your frame will automatically latch onto and flip over ledges without any input from yourself.

Speed having a backflip opt out is still useless for people who do not wish to have it, specifically because of the ridiculously low duration. As soon as you back flip out of it, i need to recast it to keep goinf. It would work better if it was just directly connected to the sprint button. You could toggle it on and off yourself by sprinting or walking.

Sheild is ok. Itd be nice if discharge and speed would also electrify the sheild, like shock does (speed by wiki definition "energizes the surronding area")

Riot shield does not need a duration timer, energy drain + plus distance traveled, reduced movement speed, And restriction to secondaries. Pick one, or two if you have to. But energy drain or duration, those two together cant be your two options.

Discharge should be aircast.

It should have a meaningful interaction with shock, instead of something i have to use my imagination to see.

The health cap and stun duration should be seperate. The health cap should be raised.

The stun is cheesy.

The passive should not be used up all at once, but over multiple attacks.

The passive should not be used up at all hitting containers.

It would be nice if you saw gains to your static energy while hitting coiled targets 

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head

...Huh.

Yeah, that all seems about right.